Party.

It was after the IPL, a party was arranged by BCCI for the players and management for the celebrations.

(We don't really have any idea which team is going to win the IPL but as we have to move ahead in our story I have to write this part. I won't be mentioning any  team here.)

Whole IPL family was invited. Each n every player with their family, all the commentators, support staff and everyone whom you can name. By that being said even Sachin Tendulkar was invited and so his family.

Sara and Shubman had met 15 days ago when it was GT vs MI's last match together. When you are in love even 15 days seem like a year for the lovebirds and so it did to Shubman and Sara. They were missing each other like hell and finally it was there chance to meet today.

Almost everyone right now knows that Sara and Shubman are dating but they haven't made it official. It was the party time.

Sara got ready in a beautiful body hugging dress which highlited her each n every curve while Shubman got ready in a suit. Shubman's family couldn't accompany him since they had prior commitments.

Shubman was going to come with Ishan and Aditi. Yes Ishan was finally going to introduce his long time girlfriend Aditi to Sara and everyone related to his life except the outside people ofcourse.

The party was going elite with everyone enjoying the food and drinks. Soon Shubman entered the hall with Ishan and Aditi side by side. He met everyone but his eyes kept searching for that one particular beauty. His beauty.

Soon he found her talking to her mother over the food counter. His legs forced him to move towards Sara even when Virat was calling him. He mouthed a sorry to Virat and quickly made his way towards his Sara.

"Hello Mam."

Ofcourse Sasu maa ko impress karna padta hai.

"Hiii Shub. How are you beta? You played really well my boy. I am soo proud of you."

"Thank you so much mam."

"First to you stop calling me mam. Call me aunty."

"Ok aunty."

Sara was all smiles while listening to this conversation. How she dreamed about this particular scene since nine months.

"If you don't mind aunty can I borrow Sara for a few minutes?"

"Ofcourse Shubman she is all yours."

Shubman smiled at Sara and asked her to come. She gave a glance to her mother who was already gone towards the other ladies and wives of the ICT. Sara hugged him tightly and he kissed her head.

"I missed you pretty and you look so ravishing tonight. Want to kill me or what?"

"Is the plan working Mr Gill?"

"Totally Mrs Gill."

"I am not yet."

"You will soon be very soon."

"Accha tell me how am I looking?"

"You are looking just like a prince. Only my prince."

"Ohh dekho to yaha hum kabse inhe dundh rahe hai aur ye yaha romance mai busy hai."

"Ishannn teri humesha itni wrong timing kaise hoti hai?"

"Chup kr saale aadhe ghante se tujhe dhund raha hu."

"Accha chal bhok kyu disturb kiya?"