Visit.

The Australian test series was over and Shubman with the team came back to India. He spent some time with Sara in Mumbai and then returned back to Chandigarh since they had a lot of gap for the next matches to begin.

Next month it was gonna be one year of Shubman and Sara being together and they couldn't be more happier that they came so far this early. On their anniversary Sara was to visit Shubman in Chandigarh and see his new home for the first time.

All this while Shubman didn't let Sara even have a glimpse of the house since he wanted to watch her raw reaction and he couldn't wait anymore for that day.

Soon the day was here and Sara was already in Chandigarh airport. Shub sent Jugnu to pick her up since he didn't want to let the paps catch them together. Sara very excitedly greeted Jugnu and they kickstarted their journey towards his current house.

Sara had already talked with his each n every important friend but never met them in person except Jugnu. This trip was going to give them a chance to meet.

"Mummy dekho isko kaise iska dil machal raha hai Sara kept aane ki khabar se."

"Haa beta aksar pyaar mai log kuch kuch baatein krte rehte hai."

"Mummy yrr ab aap bhi di ka saath mat do woh kuch bhi bolti rehti hai. Aur waise bhi usko kya hi pata pyaar mai hona ek alag feeling deta hai khud to pyaar kabhi hua nahi. Di aap sach mai ladki hi ho na ya aur kuch hoga to bata sakte ho mummy papa adjust kr lenge nahi?"

"Shubman ke bacche bohot maar khayega tu. Sara ko aane de Teri complain krungi."

"Aur Sara meri side legi huh!"

"Ha ha dekh lenge gadhe."

"Bas kro dono kitna ladte ho Sara dekhegi to kya bolegi. Us bacchi se sikho kuch kitni shaant hai."

Just as she said this Shubman laughed out loud and at that moment even Sara entered the room and heard her talks but was confused as to why was Shubman laughing.

"Mummy Sara aur shant. Haha what a combination."

"Oyee khotya has kyu raha hai phir shant ho toh hai meri bacchi."

Sara's heart swelled with love as she heard her say meri bacchi. Sara had developed a great bond with his parents and Shahneel toh, she knew her way more earlier.

"Mummy aapne use kabhi Arjun ke saath dekha hai. Kya bichare ka haal kar deti hai bilkul jaise di Mera krti hai. Aapko pata maine aur Arjun ne uska naam Choti Gundi rakha hai."

"Acha Mr Gill mere pith peeche ye sab naam rakhe jaa rahe hai aur mujhe pata tak nahi."

Shubman's smile dropped immediately and he cursed his mouth for speaking so much at a time without caring about the surrounding.

His mother got up with Shahneel and both hugged her tight while Jugnu went and sat beside Shubman.

"Kyu Bhai bhabhi ke aate hi bolti band ha. Ab tak to chapar chapar kiye ja raha tha."

"Kaisi hai Sara beta. Safar kaisa Raha aur ghar pe sab kaise hai?"

"Aree mummy usko andar to aane do. Sara let's go in pehle. Phir Shubman ki bhi to khabar leni hai na."

"Thanks Shahneel. Aur aunty I am very great. Ghar pe bhi sab badhiya hai."

Saying this the three ladies sat down in the living room and the worker got Sara water. She drank the water hastily since it was really hot there.

"Accha hai beta. Aap bacche baat kro mai khana laga deti hu."

"Aunty hum baadme khayenge na aap baithiye na mere saath baate krte hai."