Trip.

As they planned to go to Brighton Shubman had to plan everything accordingly and he didn't want Sara to compromise in anything even if it meant spending some extra pennies over the bookings.

They were to stay in Brighton for two days and then travel somewhere else. It was only a 2 hour drive from London to Brighton and they could have easily drove around and then come back but being Shubman and Sara they wanted to explore everything they could and not leave a single place. They really loved adventures.

Soon both packed their bags and sat in the car.

"Are you sure you can drive?"

"You don't know that I can drive."

"I mean I know but you the rules here are different from India and moreover I am more experienced in driving so maybe I could."

"What like seriously don't you trust me?"

"For my life Shub but umm you know I mean it's better if I drive."

"Wait hold on you were all good with me driving till we kept the bags in the trunk and now suddenly what has happened?"

"Nothing you drive I am okay."

"Sara tell me what's wrong?"

"Nothing yarr I saw the video of yours and Yuvi paaji and by that I think that you are not much of a proper driver so I can drive."

Shubman began laughing hysterically. Heis stomach started hurting.

"Seriously Sara this is your reason."

"Ya so what I will obviously think about our safety first na. What's there to laugh even? It's me who should be laughing since you don't know how to drive."

"Sara common you know it's not that. The lanes to his house were so confusing that I couldn't figure out where to turn. I can drive very properly."

"Okay ya whatever let's start now heavy driver."

"What did I do you were only arguing with me orelse we would have reached half way by now."

"Ohh so now it's my mistake. Huh! Ya it's my mistake only I do everything and you are very gyaani you know everything."

"Aree ab when did I even say that?"

"You never say anything only."

"Sara what's wrong?"

"No I am wrong na I won't talk to you."

"Baby atleast tell me na what's wrong."

"If you don't start the car right now I will leave everything and go back."

Shubman sighed and started the car. What happened suddenly he couldn't understand. He had calmed himself down when she was speaking rudely because one has to take a step back in a relationship when the other is pissed.

"Baby jab Tak aap bologe nahi mujhe kaise samajh aayega meri kya galti hai. Accha I agree you drive better and I don't ab bas?"

"No I am sorry."

"Accepted but atleast tell me really what's wrong."

"Kuch nahi actually I am on periods to achanak gussa aa gaya. Yk mood swings."

Shubman again laughed.

"See now also you are laughing. I shouldn't have told you."

"Aree no baba I am not see and if that was the case you could have told me na."

"Ya ya I will next time now you focus on driving."

"As you say mam."

Shubman kept his one hand on hers pulled her hand to give a kiss on her hands. She smiled and looked down.

"You are soo cute. Haha next time tell me before it's time you know I will be prepared."

"It's not some war or match that you will be prepared."

"Accha leave it are you hungry or do are you having any cravings. Should we grab some icecream. Shahneel always eats it in her periods, she says it helps her in cramps."

"Ya we will there is drive away near by and ya she is right like always not like you who is a duffer."

Shubman opened his mouth to say something but closed it again and kept doing it like a fish. He wanted to speak but he should be cautious so he left the thought. He just shaked his head and concentrated on the road still holding her hand.

Soon there was a drive away on their way and they took some Mac n cheese,some fries and ice cream and also some chicken nuggets.

Sara started eating it and feeding him since he was driving. It was all feeling like living a fairytale life with his wife for him. He dreamt of this since the time he met Sara.

They continued driving and soon they reached the Brighton. He parked the car in the hotel parking and came out and stretched himself a bit and then came to her side to open the door.

He helped her to get out and soon they were in the hotel room. Sara went to get fresh and he fell on the bed. It was fluffy and he felt good.

He was just slipping into sleep but Sara came and woke him up and asked him to get fresh. He made faces but she pushed him the the washroom. He tiredly got fresh and came out in a tshirt and shorts.

"What should we order for dinner?"

"Order anything anyways it's so late I don't think much options will be available."

"Ok I will see."

Sara settled upon some white sauce pasta and garlic bread and some cold drinks.

"Done."

She said and lied down in his arms while he scooted her closer to him.

"Are you alright? Should I ask them for a hotwater bag or some chocolates?"

"Chocolate will be good."

She smiled and kissed his cheek. He looked at her and dialed the reception area for a dark chocolate. He kept talking and she kept looking at him. When he kept the phone back she suddenly kissed him. He wa taken aback but stabled himself and kissed her back.

"Wow such a nice reward for a chocolate. Bolo toh factory khadi karwa du?"

"Haha factory. No need this will be enough and reward to woh kabhi bhi milta rehta hai."

"Yaa ya."

Shubman kept his hand on her lower stomach and started massaging it slowly. She didn't want to have one but it felt quite nice and she let him do it. She was feeling nice and snuggled more into him while he kept massaging like an expert.

Soon their food and the chocolates were here so they had the food and again laid on the bed.

"Do it again na I was feeling very good."

"What?"

"Aree that massage."

"Ohh that ok come closer."

"Nice way to ask someone to be closer even though you can do it by keeping distance too."

"Aree you are not anyone na you are mine soo come close."

She laughed and went very close to him, their chests touching and he again started massaging her stomach. He kissed her and she smiled. His kisses were very gentle. He finally left a long kiss on her head and she drifted off to sleep.
___________________________________
Disclaimer: This story is just a fanfiction and nothing related to personal life of our leads.

Please vote, comment and follow.

The comments and votes are decreasing day by day and I am not feeling good about it. Your comments keep me motivated and I can write further and if you like the story why not vote.

Thank you.

🫧💗