Confessions.

Shubman's POV:

The next morning I woke up to see my pretty baby looking at my face and smiling. I smiled.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Don't you know that staring is a bad habit."

"Staring at your own boyfriend is not a bad habit. Meri marzi mai tumhe jitna bhi dekhu. Tum sirf mere ho."

"Ofcourse baby. Sara tell me one thing, which team will your support this IPL?"

There I got her. Her eyes widened and she looked at me in shock. Okay like one thing which was distracting me right now is her naked breasts. Let's cover it up before I start something else. I covered her with the blanket but she still seemed to be in shock.

"Aree tell na it's so easy why are looking at me so shockingly."

"Shub baby you know I can't answer this."

"Aree but it's so simple just tell me Mumbai or Gujarat or Chennai or Bangalore?"

"Shubi please don't make me do that."

"Haha why are you getting so worked up. Mai toh bas aise hi puch Raha tha baby no need to worry. Even if you would have said Mumbai I wouldn't mind it."

"Ya I will support Mumbai because my father and my brother both are there and Mumbai is my favourite team but you are my favourite human being so no there are no choices regarding you."

She wins my heart everytime like this. I hugged her and she smiled.

"You are my favourite person too but after Mummy."

"Haha I know even you are my second favourite after Baba."

"Ha ha mohatarma ab chale nahane?"

"What hum saath thodi jayenge tum jao ya mai jaungi."

"Kyu ab sharam aa rahi hai? Kal raat kaha gayi thi sharam jab you were riding me."

She kept a hand on my mouth and blushed while looking down. So cute.

"Haha I know about sab boldness gaya tel lene."

"Shh besharam kuch bhi bolte ho. Jao jaldi nahake aao."

Saying this she pushed me and I again laughed. I got up and whistled towards her to which she widened her eyes. Yeh ladki ek din aankhein todkr maanegi. She shooed me with her hands and I went to get bathed.

Soon I came out and she was busy in her phone. I shook her and asked to get ready while I order the breakfast for us. She showed me her phone in which Sachin sir was messaging her to come back since he was missing her.

Ya at random times Sachin Sir miss Sara so he always messages her to come back and she does go back since she is very close to him and can't afford to say no to him.

"So I think we should go back right. Even I will call Mummy Papa there and then we can make them meet? Let the trip be for some other days."

"Are you sure. I can say no to him aise bhi we get so less days to spend together."

"Sara you have never said no to him when he asked to meet you and I don't think it will be good. I don't want to be someone for whom you have to compromise spending time with your family."

"You are my family too Shubi. Don't say that. Okay we will go back and you can call Uncle and Aunty there."

"Perfect but for now go and get fresh."