Emerging.

Since the England series everything had been going on well. Our cricket team came back home and soon won the Asia Cup too where Shubman was the highest run scorer for India and now it was time for the World Cup.

Shubman and Sara's relationship kept growing more mature. Either one would always know where to compromise for their partners growth. In all this Sara gave her final exams and passed with distinction and as said no one was more proud of Sara than Shubman.

"Hii bubs. Guess what?"

"Hello pretty but I can't guess, you tell me."

"Ughh you know my exams were over and.."

"Ya I know and you are in India but you can't meet me because there is some stupid wedding of your long long long distance friend."

"Shub really baby I said sorry no but he kept on pestering me to come and you know I don't have the art of saying no to people."

"Ya I know baby I am sorry. Did it look too shallow?'

"No bubs never. Accha listen no you are distracting me. So yaa and the results are out."

"What really?"

"Yes bubs and your girl right here has passed with distinction."

"Ohh my godd are you serious. Sara I am so happy and proud. I love you baby keep growing always."

"Thank you bubs and you know mumma and Baba were to like dancing."

"Ya who doesn't if they have such a talented and beautiful girl."

"Don't maska lagao me now. Achha I am sorry I took up so much time you go and practice. I know how much important this is for you and I should probably not disturb you."

"No silly you never disturb me it's okay. I love you. Bye pretty."

"Love you too. Byee."

Shubman smiled looking at his phone. It had one of his and Sara's photo as the wallpaper where he was holding her waist and looking at her and she was looking in front. He could admire her like that for his whole life.

In the next two days it was the first match of world cup but Shubman was feeling something weird in his body. His body was showing fatigue which had never happened to him before and he felt like he had slight fever too.

He shook of the thoughts since he was on national duty and he had to give his best for the country. His father couldn't come with him and he was gonna be present on the match day itself. So his dearest friend Jugnuu accompanied him. He always used to anyways and he knew about Sara too. His whole friend group knew about Sara.

When Shubman finally got up and left to the ground he was greeted by Ishan.

"Kya hua Bhai acche se khaa nahi raha kya? Kitna dubla lag raha hai."

"Pata nahi yarr khaa to raha hu par accha nahi lag raha. Thodi thakaan si lag rahi hai. Aur shayad thoda fever bhi hai."

"Kyaa tune team doctor ko bola ye sab?"

"Nahi Bhai chota mota kuch hoga thik ho jaega."

"Bhai tu pagal hai tujhe 2 din me match khelna hai aur aise bimaar rahega to kuch na hona hai. Tu chal abhi mere saath. Mai Rohit bhaiya ko bol dunga ki tujhko lekar ja Raha hu doctor ke pass."

"Nahi na Ishaan."

"Kya nahi na Shub mai bhi tujhko dekh Raha hu gadhe tu chal Abhi."

It was Jugnu. They were right. He finally agreed and Ishan ran to inform Rohit and Rahul Sir about his deteriorating health. They asked Ishan to take him to the doctors quick. They couldn't risk their main batsman here.