Jealous!?

That day Sara visited Shubman at Agni's and then Shubman joined the team for the next series against Australia which was the Border Gavaskar Trophy. Series was to start from tomorrow and the team had just ended their practice session.

"Shub let's go out yrr mereko bore ho raha hai."

"Ishan nahi na yrr mai bohot thak gaya hu."

"Jhoote seedhe seedhe bol na bhabhi se baat karni hai dard ka bahana kyu banata hai."

"Aree meri jaan tu to bohot acche se jaanta hai mujhe."

Shubman smiled cheekily while Ishan gave him a forced smiled. He hit his head and ran out before Shubman beats him twice that him.

Shubman just fell on the bed. He picked his phone up and called her.

"Hii pretty."

"Hello baby."

"What's up?"

"Nothing much just answering my emails."

"Ohh ok soo had food?"

"Yep. You? How was your practice session?"

"It was good we did a lot today."

"Yaa. All the best for tomorrow baby."

"Haaye ab to century pakka."

"Hahaha Aisa hota to Aaj tak tumhare kitne centuries ho jaate kitne saare logo ne tumhe wish Kiya hai."

"You are special. Tumhara all the best humesha kaam ke jata hai."

"Soo cheesy Mr. Gill."

"Ab kya hi kare pyaar mai aksar log ho jaate hai cheesy."

"Ok ok but I still love you. Chahe kitne hi cheesy ban jao. Accha suno na I am going on a trip."

"Wow. Really? Where?"

"Umm Masai Mara with aai baba and Sid."

"Sid?"

"Ohh Siddhart Kerkar. My best friend since childhood."

"Aaj tak tumne kabhi bataya nahi."

"It just slipped out of my mind. Tumhare saath ekto already bohot kam time milta hai baate krne ke liye."

"But why this Siddharth Kelker?"

"It's Kerkar."

"Ya whatever Kerkar Kelkar."

"Wait. Just by any chance are you jealous Mr Gill?"

"No no why would I be jealous. Haha woh to dost hai na tumhara. Bas abhi tak I never heard of him aur achanak you going on a trip with him thoda digest nahi kr paya."

"Shub I understand you but he is just a friend baby. And even Aai Baba are coming with me right."

"Yaa Sara I am sorry. Did I sound too shallow? It's your life and I am not one to control it."

"No Shub you just shared your insecurities with me and I am very glad you did so."

"Soo enjoy the trip baby. Will call you later. Abhi neend aa rahi hai."

"Yep I will send you the photos okay.."

"Yep send me. Koi to ek abhi wallpaper pe jayega."

"Haha sure sure. Bye Good night. I love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

Even though Shubman said it infront of her his heart thudded with the fear of losing Sara. After all these days she mentioned her childhood bestfriend with whom she is going on a trip. Even though her parents will be there his heart couldn't digest the fact that she was going with him.

He made his heart calm and decided to sleep. His has to give his best tomorrow.
Somehow Sara had an idea that Shubman was slightly low after hearing that she is going on a trip but it was Siddharth's birthday and she was going with her family.

She could understand his insecurities but she could not let him decide what she has to do with her life and her friends.

The next day it was the match day and Shubman got ready for it. The Indian team was to bat first and he was all ready to bat with Rohit.

The match went well and everyone performed exceptionally well leading India to win the first match. In these five days Shubman and Sara did not talk. He only received her pictures and he liked them without commenting anything on them.

Shubman was busy so he had no time to call Sara and even Sara was busy. Somehow it felt like something was going wrong. His Instagram was deactivated for the match days but he could definitely see the pictures of Sara and Siddharth through his friends.

His heart ached to be with her instead of Siddharth. The fact that even though knowing that Shubman will be busy Sara did not call him herself was making him restless. His whole agression was seen on the field, the way he was batting against the Australian bowlers was something no one had ever seen.

Like this the second test came to an end with India getting another victory. Finally Sara decided to call him. As soon as her name could be seen on his phone his heart started thudding loudly. He had understood his mistake when he talked about all this to Virat and he made him understand everything with respect to Sara's point of view.

"Hello."

He remained quiet not knowing how to talk to her after his thinking had become so shallow.

"Shub are you really not going to speak now?"

"Hi."

"Ohh thank god."

"Sara I am really sorry baby. I am very very sorry for troubling you. I should have understood you but what I did is something not forgivable. I was insecure Sara and I was so blinded by it that I couldn't see your love for me over it."

"Shub relax. I am not angry or anything. I am just a little disappointed that you should have trusted me."

"I do baby. I trust you with my life. I just..I don't know how to explain it but all I can say is I am sorry and this won't happen from next time. Please forgive me."

"I do forgive you Gill. But still I am sad. You only liked my pictures you didn't say a word about how gorgeous I looked."

"Of course baby you looked heavenly in all those pictures. I will make it up to you when I come back. I am sorry again baby."

"Shub it's okay na I don't want to talk about it again. Let's just leave the matter here only. And congratulations on the victory my love. You played exceptionally well."

"You saw the matches?"

"Ofcourse how can I even miss seeing my hero play."

"Ohh your hero ha?"

"Yep my hero. Always."

"Yes always. Soo back to India?"

"Yes back finally. It was good. You know I shopped so many things for you I can't wait to show them to you."

"Aww really. Even I can't wait now."

"This Aww doesn't suit you."

"Ya ya I was just expressing it baby."

"Ya I get it. So ready for the next match?"

"Yep 3 more to go and then finally back in your arms."

"Very soon bubs. I am waiting for you."

"I will come."

"Okay now have your food and then sleep. I love you."

"Love you too."
___________________________________
Disclaimer This story is just a fanfiction and nothing related to personal life of our leads.

I am not very pleased with this chapter but I can't make you guys wait more so here we go. I am really sick from last 5 days but I will make it up to you guys once I get better.

Please vote, comment and follow.

Thank you.

🫧💗