Back Home...

"You son of a cunt!" Y/N yelled as he looked at Fudge.

"It's just for a few more days while we sort out the logistics, we need somewhere for you to live and a family to take you in." Fudge said as Y/N. "I can see the reason for your frustration-"

"Reason? Reason has got nothing to do with it, reasoning has never been one of my strong suits, but seeing, well that I do just fine, you want to test me on that?" Y/N asked as his hand neared his wand as the Minister looked at him.

"Mr L/N, I ask that you calm down, it's only for a few days, two at the most, you'll hardly notice it, and besides, perhaps you can say a final goodbye to your cellmates." Fudge said as Y/N looked at him.

"Two days, tops." Y/N said as Fudge nodded. "Fine. Two days." 

"Thank you for your patience, Y/N, Miss Bones here will escort you to your cell. Your payment has been deposited into your vault." Fudge said as Y/N looked at him.

"I hope so, for your sake." Y/N said before leaving with Bones.

"If you're not out in two days, I'm going to come into that prison and get you out myself, you can finish the holidays off living with me and Susan, I know she's fond of you." Amelia said as Y/N nodded. "Y/N... about everything that happened in Spain-"

"It's done. No point dwelling on it." Y/N said as Amelia nodded solemnly.

Y/N was escorted to his cell where Bellatrix and Sirius were waiting, they both looked tortured, Y/N approached them both and turned to Amelia.

"What happened to them?"

"The Dementors have been feeding on them in your absence." Amelia said as Y/N looked at her.

"DAMNIT." Y/N yelled as he punched the wall next to him before crouching down and taking Bellatrix and Sirius into his arms, comforting them as the door locked shut. "Two days."

Y/N awoke the next day to see Bellatrix had moved closer to him, her head nuzzling into his chest as he held her, while Sirius had moved away, climbing onto the bunk.

"What happened while you were gone?" Sirius asked as Y/N paused before speaking.

"Nothing good." Y/N said solemnly as he held Bellatrix, leaning in and kissing her on the forehead.

" Y/N said solemnly as he held Bellatrix, leaning in and kissing her on the forehead

"You mustn't blame yourself, you couldn't have known-"

"I spent too much time helping people I don't know or care about, and it's effecting those I do care about. How can I not blame myself?"

"If you blame yourself then you're just as stupid as Fudge." Sirius said as Y/N looked at him before the door opened and they were ordered to go and fullfill their work quota's for the day.

As Y/N walked into the workshop, he heard the whispers of his name, with some people looking at him like he was a living legend, he simply walked to his desk and started working, with the Guards looking at him, their hand near their wand.

"You can take your hand away from your wand. I'm unarmed, not much I can do before you get to me." Y/N said as he looked at the guard while making a fishing net, for what he was hoping would be the last time in his life.

Later, Y/N was with Bellatrix and Sirius in the canteen, getting some food, they were talking and laughing with one another. Y/N explained what happened in Spain, and Bellatrix looked like she wanted to kill Denise in her own special way.

"Well, you needn't worry now dear, you're with us, and you know we'll always protect you." Bellatrix said as she smiled at Y/N who smiled back.

"It's nice seeing you feeling better Bella." Y/N said as he paused for a moment before speaking again. "I killed Callahan and Ryan."

Bellatrix looked at him.

"You did?"

"Yeah, both of them." Y/N said said as Bellatrix looked relieved.

"Good, may they rot." Bellatrix said as she looked at Y/N. "Thank you, Y/N."

"Of course." Y/N said with a kind smile.

"So, Y/N, any plans on what you'll do when you get freed?" Bellatrix asked as Y/N thought.

"I don't know, maybe live with a friend or something, I'm certainly not going back to my parents." Y/N said as he thought to himself.

"What about my sister, Narcissa?" Bellatrix suggested as Y/N scoffed.

"I'd be back in here the next day for killing Lucius." Y/N remarked as he turned his back while Bellatrix finished washing up before bed, putting her jacket back on over her braless breasts.

"Y/N, we've known each other for a while, as much as I appreciate the respect, you needn't bother, you've probably seen them before." Bellatrix said as Y/N cleared his throat awkwardly.

"I know, it just... it's a respect thing." Y/N said as he smiled at her, she smiled back. "Bella, Sirius, when I leave, I'm leaving all my snout and stuff to you two. "It's the least I can do for you both, I'll try and get visiting hours with you both as well. You've helped me through a lo-"

"Y/N. I want you to promise us both something. Tomorrow, when you walk out those gates, we want you to walk away from this place, and not look back. Okay?" Bellatrix said as Y/N looked at her. "I can't bear the thought of you coming here for a moment longer, even if it is just for visitation, you have a chance at a normal life now. I want you... to not look back."

It was around midnight, Y/N was sleeping when he was awoken by an explosion blowing open their cell wall, leading to the outside world, Y/N fell out of his bed and looked up at Bellatrix and Sirius who had packed a small pillowcase with some supplies.

"Bella? Sirius?" Y/N asked as he noted Bellatrix holding her wand, as was Sirius, holding another wand. "What... what's going on?"

Sirius looked to Bella before raising his wand.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but it's for your own good." Sirius said as he cast a spell, sending a metalic spike into Y/N's shoulder, he fell to the floor in pain, he watched as Sirius transformed into a Dog, and Bellatrix started sprinting as fast as she could. Y/N lay on the floor bleeding heavily from his wound as dementors arrived along with the human guards

"Sirius! Bellatrix! ... Bella!" Y/N called out as he was surrounded by guards and dementors...