Hippocratic Oath

Y/N was in bed still the next day, eating the lunch provided by the nursing staff, he was still hooked up to multiple potions he identified as potions to help with Malnutrition and Dehydration and the illness he picked up from the poor water in the hole.

Adorabella had given him strict orders that she wanted the plate empty, and he was hardly one to argue with them, eating up everything he could on the plate, including the Cheesecake.

As he finished he heard the door open and a cleaning staff member arrived with a trolley and began to take in all of the trays, eventually leaving, as she opened the doors Adorabella arrived, followed by the minister, Fudge.

"You have five minutes, that's all, this isn't the Ministry Mister Fudge, this is a hospital, how can the boy recover if you're hounding him." Adorabella said before storming off, Y/N had to chuckle at the Minister looking like he was terrified by the woman.

"She has that effect on people when she's pissed off. What do you want?" Y/N said bluntly as he sat up in his bed.

"I want to talk to you about a bounty."

"One of your lot did this to me, I can barely walk, let alone fight. Why the fuck would I help you?"

"Because I'm making you an offer that you cannot refuse." Fudge said as Y/N looked at him.

"Marlon Brando did it better, piss off."

"If you do this, you can go free from Azkaban, for good." Fudge said as Y/N looked at him.

"What about Sirius and Bellatrix?" Y/N asked as Fudge shook his head.

"They stay, just you. But you'll be allowed to leave Azkaban, be free." Fudge said as Y/N watched a woman in pink walk in, Umbridge.

"I'd take the deal if I were you L/N-"

"I'd start running if I were you, or else I might just accidentally cast a killer at you!" Y/N snarled. "This explains why you locked me in the Hole for six weeks, you knew about this, wanted me to be either dead or too ill to do the job." 

Umbridge scoffed.

"I don't know what you're talking about, and threatening me with an unforgivable curse will not do you any favours."

"Pissing me off won't do you any favours, please continue, give me a reason to kill you!"

"Enough." Fudge said as Y/N scoffed.

"It never is with you, what's changed?" Y/N asked sarcastically as he looked to Fudge who presented him with two rolled up parchments. "What? No Grapes? I'm hurt."

Y/N looked at the bounties, there were two of them.

WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE:
JAMES RYAN

REWARD: 45,000 GALLEONS!

WANTED FOR CRIMES OF MURDER, ARSON, KIDNAPPING,
 TORTURE, USE OF THE IMPERIUS CURSE AND THEFT!

SUBJECT IS BELIEVED TO BE ARMED AND LEADING A GANG
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MURDERS OF 70 PEOPLE.

SUBJECT WAS LAST SPOTTED FLEEING TO SPAIN!

Y/N looked to the next poster.

WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE:
THOMAS CALLAHAN

REWARD: 55,000 GALLEONS!

WANTED FOR CRIMES OF MURDER, ARSON, CANNIBALISM,
KIDNAPPING,
TORTURE, HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION,
USE OF THE IMPERIUS CURSE AND THEFT!

SUBJECT IS BELIEVED TO BE ARMED AND LEADING A GANG
ALLIED WITH THE GANG KNOWN AS "JAMES'S BOYS".

SUBJECT WAS LAST SPOTTED IN SPAIN!

Y/N looked at the posters.

"There no more specifics on their last location?" Y/N asked as Umbridge scoffed.

"If we knew where they were we wouldn't need to sink to such a level as to ask you now would we?"

"Yes, you would, you keep in mind woman that while you were showing your arse to the minister, I was bringing in people like this and being paid less than a tenth of the bounty, and in the last two years I've fought Voldemort twice, killing him on the second time, and I've killed a mountain troll that was trying to kill Harry Potter, myself, and Hermione Granger, who by the way is twenty times the witch you could ever hope to be, and I killed a basilisk. So how about a bit of gratitude from you, be thankful I haven't killed you already for what you've done to me!" Y/N said bluntly and coldly as Adorabella walked in.

"Now, Minister, Y/N needs to rest if he hopes to recover. What's this?" Adorabella said as she picked up the bounties and looked at them. "RIGHT, GET OUT OF THIS HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW, BOTH OF YOU! THIS YOUNG MAN IS SICK AND YOU'RE TRYING TO FORCE HIM INTO DOING THIS WORK AGAIN?! SHAME ON YOU BOTH, GET OUT..."

Y/N couldn't help but smirk cockily as Adorabella sent both Umbridge and Fudge packing, giving a cheeky wave to them as they both sneered at him.

"IF HE ACCEPTS, THEN I WILL DECIDE WHEN HE IS ABLE TO LEAVE, NOT YOU AND NOT HIM, UNTIL I AM SATISFIED WITH HIS CONDITION HE WILL NOT BE DOING ANYTHING FOR YOU!" Adorabella continued as he heard Umbridge try and argue with her, wincing at what she said. "GET OUT OF THIS HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME MORGANA I'LL TAKE YOUR LEGS OF AND SEE IF ANY FRENCH PEOPLE FANCY FROGS LEGS FOR DINNER!"

Y/N smiled and laughed at Adorabella's insult.

"That's where Daphne gets it from." Y/N remarked as he relaxed before looking at the bounty posters and thinking about what Fudge had offered...