Nicholas Flamel

The holidays were over and the snow had melted thanks to the sun being out, not that the quartet had much to celebrate, the exams were drawing closer, Hermione and Y/N were studying, well, Hermione was, Y/N was using the book to cover another book about famous wizards, he was looking for Nicholas Flamel... still.

They were all sat in the great hall, Y/N was 'studying', Hermione was really studying, Harry was reading, and Ron was playing cards with Seamus. Y/N was distracted when Harry's owl, Hedwig, landed on a closed book in front of him.

"Hi, Hedwig." Harry said as Y/N finished reading his book and realised the next one he was meaning to read was the one Hedwig was currently standing on.

Y/N hummed to himself before looking to Harry who was smirking. Potter called Hedwig to perch on his forearm, giving Y/N the chance to move his books, when his books were in a different spot Hedwig landed back on the table. Y/N turned to see Ron playing with his cards on his own now that Seamus had gotten distracted.

"Look at you, playing with your cards. Pathetic! We've got final exams coming up soon." Hermione said as Ron looked at her.

"I'm ready. Ask me any question." Ron said cockily earning a smirk from both Harry and Y/N, Y/N was silent for a moment, smirking as he put his book down, he wanted to watch the entertainment about to take place.

"All right. What are the three most crucial ingredients in a forgetfulness potion?" Hermione asked as Y/N looked at Ron trying to remember.

"I forgot." Ron said.

"Wow, that potions effective!" Y/N quipped as Harry and Hermione burst into laughter.

"And what may I ask, do you plan to do if this comes up in the final exam?" Hermione said turning to Ron.

"Copy off you?" Ron said.

"No, you won't. Besides, according to Professor McGonagall, we're to be given special quills bewitched with an anti-cheating spell." Hermione said.

"That's insulting! It's as if they don't trust us! Dumbledore again." Ron said in disbelief before slapping his cards down on the table. Y/N just laughed at the irony.

Their attention was suddenly directed to Neville hopping in.

"A legalower cast?" Ron said as he looked to Y/N and Harry who had come to the same deduction.

"...Malfoy." They both said in unison as Neville hopped over to them and sat down.

"You have got to start standing up to people, Neville." Ron stated.

"How? I can barely stand at all!" Neville said as Seamus stood up with his wand.

"I'll do the counter curse." Seamus said as Neville looked even more worried.

"Woah, that's all I need! You'd just set my bloody kneecaps on fire." Neville said as Seamus slammed his wand on the table in offence.

"I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom. Besides, if anyone cares to notice, my eyebrows have completely grown back!" Seamus said before grabbing his things and storming off, revealing a patch of hair at the back of his head had not grown back yet, the group just snickered to themselves at the sight, even Hermione let out a smile and a snicker.

They were pulled from the joy by Harry.

"I've found him. 'Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the dark wizard Gryndewold in 1945, for his discovery of the 12 uses of dragon blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner Nicholas Flamel!'" Ron read as Hermione had an idea.