The First Rule About Duel Club...

The next day they had a lesson with Lockhart, Harry was out of hospital and explained about Dobby and Colin Creevey.

"Wait, Dobby?!"

"Yes, a house elf named Dobby." Harry answered as Y/N looked at them.

"We need to hurry up on plan B for getting information out of Draco." Y/N said as they looked at him. "I'll explain later."

The class was gathered in the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom where there was a large platform set up. Lockhart walked in and most of the girls practically swooned over him.

"Gather round, gather round. Can you all see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent. In the light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Duelling Club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions. For full details, see my published works." Lockhart said as undone his cape and threw it into the crowd causing a few girls to fight over it until Angelina Johnson caught it and gasped in delight. "Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape."

Snape walked onto the stage with the same dull expression on his face and his arms crossed. Y/N hated Snape and Snape in turn hated Y/N, or at least that was the impression he got from the Professor, but for once he was rooting for Snape to win.

"He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry. You'll still have your potions master when I'm through with him. Never fear." Lockhart said, winking at Hermione.

"Go on Professor Snape, twat him!" Y/N called out, earning a laugh from Ron, Seamus, Dean, Harry, and all the other boys in the room, Daphne cracked a smile and even Snape smirked.

"That'll do L/N." Lockhart warned. "We wouldn't want you to have to be humbled now would we?"

Y/N scoffed as Lockhart and Snape approached each other and bowed to one another before pacing to their end of the stage and getting prepared. Lockhart began to countdown.

"One. Two. Three--"

"Expelliarmus!" Snape cast, the spell sent Lockhart flying backwards a few feet and landing on his arse. The class burst into laughter and Y/N looked up to the sky.

"Do you think he's alright?" Hermione asked.

"Who cares?" Y/N and Ron said in unison as they watched Lockhart get up.

"An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious what you were about to do. And if I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy." Lockhart said trying to save face.

"Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students to block unfriendly spells, Professor." Snape said as Y/N smirked.

"Snape keeps this up he's in danger of students actually liking him." Y/N muttered to Harry and Ron.

"An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape. Well...let's have a volunteer pair. L/N, Weasley, how about you?"

"Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending L/N to the hospital wing in a matchbox. Might I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy, perhaps." Snape said as he turned and signalled for Malfoy to step up. Y/N stepped up onto the stage. Draco drew his wand and they began approaching one another.

"Just do what I did Y/N." Lockhart said as he passed Y/N.

"What? Fall over and drop my wand? I'll stick to duelling thanks." Y/N remarked as he approached Malfoy. Seamus and Harry were imitating the theme from the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. At least until Snape clipped them both around the ear and rolled his eyes muttering something about Potter being 'just like his father' under his breath.