Paradise embodied...

Y/N was walking through the town of Hogar de los ángeles, a small town with a tiny market, and a train station. As he entered the town he saw a group of men all laughing and joking

"¿Y qué pasó con el otro? (And what happened to the other one?)" One of the men asked.

"No interrumpas, pendejo. Lo dejé en la casa. Y les digo. (Don't interrupt me, asshole. I put him in the house and I left him.)" Another man said, clearly he was what passed as a leader in their small group.

"De aquí para acá, chingan a su madre. (From here on in, just go fuck your mother.)"

"¿Para qué los...? (For what...?)"

"Cállese, güey. Y de aquí para acá, son pendejos. (Shut up, dude. Everyone around here's an asshole.)" One of the men said as they spotted Y/N approaching.

"Eh, un forastero. (Hey, a stranger.)"

"Quédate ahí. (Stay here.)" The leader said as he and his men approached Y/N. "Eh, ¿hablas español? (Hey, you speak Spanish?)" 

"No, sir. Pardon, pero, yo habla un solo poquito español. Habla English? (Sorry, but, I only speak a little bit of Spanish. Speak English?)" Y/N asked as he looked at them.

"Sí, Ingles, Hablo mucho inglés. Hablo "slippery little Español." Hablo "little piece of shit." ¿Comprende amigo? ¿Comprende?. (Yes, English, I speak much English. I speak "slippery little Spaniard." I speak "little piece of shit." Understand, my friend? Understand?) Hey, what are you doing here, gringo? I don't remember inviting you to my country." The leader of the men said.

"I don't think you did, amigo. I mean you no harm." Y/N said diplomatically.

"You mean us no harm? This is funny! What harm could you do to us, exactly?" The leader asked as he laughed.

"Nothing, amigo. Now, I appreciate the welcome committee but I'd hate to spoil a beautiful afternoon on such beautiful land with any further unpleasantries. Now, if you'll excuse me..." Y/N said calmly.

"Ah, hold it, Ingles. I think you are forgetting something. A little taxation. I have a large family." The leader said as Y/N looked him in the eyes.

"I too have a family, friend. So that we may see our families again, I suggest we part ways amicably." Y/N said as a man took a photo from Y/N's pocket, one of him, Daphne, Astoria, and Draco together when they were younger.

"Look at the photo. They're very pretty, no?" The gang leader said as he looked at the photo, pointing at Daphne and Astoria.

"That she is." Y/N said calmly, thinking about Daphne.

"I might keep this." The leader said as he put the photo in a band on his hat.

"Can I see the boots, Ingles?"

"I think you can see them just fine from where you're standing, señor." Y/N said bluntly.

"Take off the boots, English." The leader said as Y/N looked at the three men.

"Fair enough." Y/N said pleasantly. Kneeling down slightly to make it look like he was undoing his shoelace, the boys started laughing and before they knew it, Y/N had drawn his wand and used Confrigo on two of them, hitting them in the head and killing them both before moving to point his wand at the boy with the photo of Daphne, he moved the wand down to the mans gut and sent a Confrigo on him, not wanting to risk anything happening to the photo. He grabbed the photo and put it in his pocket before stealing the dying mans hat.