Chapter 49

It's my birthday. It is really amazing to have someone so perfect as my husband. "Morning." Patrick kisses me as he gives me breakfast. 

  "You spoil me Lunchbox." I kiss him deeply. 

  "It's your birthday and you deserve to be spoiled. I also love showing you some love." He states. 

  "You show me love all the time. I love you so much Trick." I state as I start eating. 

  He starts eating as well. "I love you too. Is there anything specific that you want for your birthday?" He asks me. 

  "You." I joke, winking at him. 

  He rolls his eyes at me. "I should've known that was coming. I mean besides that you ass." 

  "I want to spend time with my husband." I say. 

  "That's all?" He asks as he eats. 

  "Yes. I really love us." I state. 

  "I know you do." He says as he finishes eating. 

  I finish eating. "I am going to love whatever you have planned for us today." I say. 

  "I don't have much planned." He answers my question. 

  I get up to go shower. "Care to join me?" I ask Patrick. 

  He gets up. "You really want to start it out like this?" He asks with a smirk. 

  "Of course I do." I say as I get into the shower. 

  He joins me in the shower. "You are such a sexual guy." 

  I grin at him. "You knew this when you married me Trick." 

  We start rinsing off as things escalate between us. I pull him closer as I pick him up as we kiss. I have the hottest husband in the world. I'm really lucky to have him as my husband and best friend. He's absolutely wonderful. 

  "You okay?" Patrick asks me. 

  "I'm more than okay." I answer as I kiss down his neck. 

  "Good." He moans underneath me. 

  I keep going as his moans get louder. I love him more than anyone else in the world. 

  After our shower we dry off and get ready for the day. I can't wait to see what Patrick has in store for me lately. I love that he's making today special. He always makes my days special. 

  "My husband is really hot." I say as I get dressed.