Chapter 34

I wake up to the sound of Pete in the shower. I slowly get up to join him in the shower. I wrap my arms around him. "Morning sexy." I kiss the back of his neck. 

  "Morning sexy. How did you sleep?" He asks me. 

   "I slept perfect but I always do with you." I say. 

  He turns around to kiss me on the lips. I kiss him back. "I'm glad you slept well." He says. 

  "I did. Did you?" I ask as I start washing myself off. 

   He keeps washing off. "I did." 

  "Apparently horny as well." I state as I see how hard he is. 

  "You are more than welcome to do something about it." He states. 

  I smirk. "You might want to grip the wall baby." I say as I get between his legs. 

  He grips the wall. "Don't keep me waiting." 

  I take his tip in my mouth balancing myself as I do. "Fuck! Patrick!" He moans out as I do. I look up at him as I do so he can take me in as I suck on him. "Fuck! Oh my god! Fuck!" He is a mess of moans. 

  I continue my actions trying to get him to cum. I am aware of how sensitive he is. It doesn't take much longer before her does. I pull away with a smirk. "How was that?" I ask knowing full well that I did good. 

  He pulls me up. "That was amazing like always. Now its your time to grip the wall." 

  I trade places with him and grip the wall. "If you're going to fuck me than don't leave me waiting." 

  "I don't plan to." He says, entering me. I grip the wall with massive moans as he does. He always knows how to get me going. "Fuck Pete! Fuck Pete!" I moan out. 

  Pete pulls out after a while. I move myself away from the wall. "Holy smokes I love you." I kiss him. 

  "I love you too. Let's finish up. We have tour rehearsal to get to." He says washing my back. 

   I wash his as we finish our shower. "We do. We're back at it again soon." 

  "We are. Are you excited?" He asks. 

  "I am." I say as I dry off and start getting dressed. 

  He gets out and starts getting dressed. "I am too. I love seeing you do your thing." 

  "I know you do." I say. "I'm married to the hottest guy I've ever known." 

  "Same." He kisses me deeply.