Chapter 27

I am currently at my last fitting with Andy, William, Brendon, and Gerard. They're my groomsmen for the wedding. Andy is my best man obviously. 

  "I feel like its even more real now." I say as I get fitted. 

  "I'm happy for you and Patrick. It's about time that you two got married." William states. 

  "Yeah. I knew the day I met you two that you two would get married." Gerard states. 

  "I'm glad you all agree. I knew the day that I met Patrick that he is the one." I state. 

  "I remember you coming over to me while we were working on Taking This and saying; I'm going to marry Patrick some day." Andy states. 

  "That's so cute actually. You guys did not like each other at first either." William says. 

  Brendon smiles. "That's not entirely true is it?" 

  "No. I liked Patrick immediately. We had creative issues at first because we're both stubborn." I say. "He took a bit to warm up to me. He did and now we're getting married in three days." 

  "You and Patrick are relationship goals." William says. 

  "Agreed." Brendon agrees as he plays with his wedding band. 

  "We're happy for you. You look great." Andy states. 

  I get finished with my fitting and get changed into my regular clothes. "I'm glad you agreed to be part of my groomsmen party. Are you all coming over for dinner?" I ask. 

  "I am. I'm bringing Gabe though we both were invited." William states. 

   Brendon nods. "Ryan and I will be there." 

  "Of course Joe and I are in." Andy states. 

  "I'll see you at six then." I say as I head home to help Patrick cook. 

  We are hosting a thank you dinner at our place. I don't know why we decided to when we have a lot going on. We're getting married in three days. 

  I get home and wrap my arms around Patrick's waist. He's cooking while shirtless and I'm enjoying the show. "I didn't hear you come in." He says, leaning to kiss me. 

  "I was being sneaky. It's kind of hot watching you cook." I state. 

  "Is it now?" He smirks at me. "Help me with dessert?" He says. "Maybe I'll reward you later." 

  "Oh I bet you will." I let go of him. "What am I making for dessert?" 

  "We have brownies, cookies, cupcakes, and cake." He says as options.