Chapter 21

(Patrick's POV) 

   I wake up to Pete pacing back and forth in our hotel room. "What's on your mind?" I ask him. 

  "Nothing, I'm fine." He says turning to face me. 

  "I know when something is bothering you." I state, watching him. 

  "Just a lot on my mind. We haven't set a wedding date yet." He says. 

  "Lets fix that then." I say, sitting up to lean against the wall. 

  "I don't want to wait too long though." He states. 

  "Neither do I." I pat the space next to me. 

  "Well then." He sits next to me. 

  "April is too late. January is too soon though." I say to him. 

  "Our options are February early, late January or anything after tour ends. The sooner the better." He says. 

  "It doesn't need to be super fancy. Just you and I in front of our friends and family saying those two words. Late January or the first week of Feb." I say. 

  "How about February first?" He suggests. 

  "That sounds perfect." I say. "I have an idea about where we should have it." 

  "I'm all ears." He leans against me. 

  "Having it at our house. More intimate that way." I suggest. I don't know how he feels about that idea. Our house is our space. I want it to be more intimate this time. Pete and I deserve that. 

  "You sure you want to do it at our house?" He asks me. 

  "Its okay if you don't want to do it there. It was a suggestion." I play with my ring. 

  "If that's what you want than that's what we'll do." he kisses me. 

  I kiss him back. "Are you sure?" 

  "Yes I'm sure. I love the idea of having an intimate wedding with you." He states. 

  "Good. I want to be your husband." I cuddle into his side. I love Pete and that's not going to go away. He is the love of my life. He always has been. I am so head over heels in love with him. 

  "I'm so in love with you. Utterly in love." He kisses me again. 

  There's a knock on the door to our room. "Hey lovebirds we have a soundcheck to get to!" Joe says.