Chapter 20

"A long flight ahead of us." Patrick complains as we get on the plane. 

  "I know you hate flying but I'm by your side." I take his hand and kiss the back of it. Flying is the hardest part of touring for him. I tend to keep him distracted the whole time. 

  "You're a dork. Thanks. I love you so much." He kisses me sweetly. 

  "I love you too. You are one to talk." I tease him. 

  "I'm a goofball and proud of it." He sticks his tongue out at me. 

  "I love that you're a goofball." I wink. 

  "Are you two going to behave this time?" Andy asks us. 

  "Doubtful. Pete's a menace." Joe teases me. 

  "Be nice to my fiance. I plan on behaving. Not sure about him." Patrick says. 

  "I will behave or at least I'll try to." I say, focusing on my fiance. 

  "Uh huh sure. Its a long one." Andy states. 

  Joe laughs. "I'm disappearing onto my music. Have fun but not too much of it." 

  Patrick laughs. "I feel called out." 

  "I feel that too but we're best friends for a reason." I state. 

  "Two decades of friendship and they still drive us crazy." Patrick says. 

  "You drive us crazy too." Joe says. 

  "I thought you were putting on music?" Andy asks. 

  I bite my lip. "Headphones?" I ask Patrick. 

   Patrick hands me an earbud. "I pick first." He says. 

  "Well then I pick next. Your tastes are rubbing off on me." I put it in my ear. The way he likes to spend time is anything involving music. He's the only one who gets me and I'm the only one who gets him. We can hang out without music but music is important to us both, its how we met. 

  He puts his head on my shoulders. "I love you." 

   I wrap an arm around him. "I love you too. Get some rest." 

   He closes his eyes. "Okay I will." 

    I close my eyes. "So will I." 

  After a few hours I wake up from my nap horny as all hell. I get up and walk to the bathroom.