Chapter 28

Holy shit I'm getting married tomorrow to Patrick and I have come a long way to this point. I can't wait to marry him tomorrow. I honestly am so excited for our future. Patrick is currently cuddled into my side. I'm playing with his hair while he sleeps. I really am excited for our future as a married couple. 

  "Morning." Patrick says as he looks at me. 

  "Morning. How did you sleep?" I ask, kissing him. 

  "I slept perfect. Thanks to you." He says. 

  "Glad you slept well." I state. 

  "I did." He says. "Did you?" 

  "Cuddling you? Of course I did." I state, getting up. 

  "Where are you going?" he asks me. 

  "We have a breakfast with our parents to get to." I remind him. 

  He gets up. "I totally forgot about that!" He says, starting to get dressed. 

  I start getting dressed. "It's their wedding gift or something." 

  He smiles at me. "They want to do something nice for us, so let them." 

  I nod. "I wasn't complaining." 

  He finishes getting dressed. "We've done so much for them. Let them do something for us." 

  I finish getting  dressed. "I plan on doing that. We need to go or we're going to be late." 

  "Let's go." He grabs his wallet and car keys. We have a long day ahead of us. It's the day before our wedding, worth it. I'm excited for it. To finally be able to call him my husband is a huge deal. 

  We head to the restaurant where our parents are waiting for us. I'm happy that they support us. 

  "You look happy." Patricia states. "I'm glad to see how full of joy Patrick looks." 

  My dad smiles. "You look really in love." 

  I sit down next to Patrick. "Thanks. Only took us twenty-three years." I state. 

  Patrick tries not to laugh. "Thanks Pete. It took us long enough." 

  My mom smiles. "I always knew you two were going to come back to each other. You two are soul mates." 

  David smiles. "I knew it was a matter of time. The way you look at my son, shows it." 

  "I really am so massively in love with him." I say, squeezing Patrick's thigh.