Chapter 10

Today we start our UK/Europe leg of the tour.  We are playing here in Poland tonight. Europe always brings the energy whenever we play there. Poland is no exception. Its going to be an amazing night. 

  "You alright?" I ask Patrick as we get to soundcheck. He seems more nervous than normal. 

  "I'm fine babe. Tonight is going to be amazing. I'm excited to play." He smiles at me. 

  "Good. I was just checking in with you. I'm excited to play tonight. You are going to be amazing." I kiss him. 

  "Okay you two." Joe states as he joins me. 

  We pull away. Patrick laughs. "Sorry. I'm comfortable around you guys." Patrick states. 

  Andy smiles. "I'm glad that you are. We have a soundcheck to do." 

  I nod, letting go of my boyfriend. "That we do. First, we have to decide the eight ball song." I state. 

  "You're right. I have a few ideas." Joe says, listing off song titles. 

  We take turns going back and forth before landing on the song for tonight. We start our soundcheck. We run through our hits and the eight ball. 

   "Are we doing our tradition?" Patrick asks us. 

  Andy smiles. "I'm down. I happen to love that tradition." 

  Joe nods. "I'm down as well. I believe that its your pick, Pete." 

  I smirk. "Alright. I know exactly where we're going." 

   Patrick takes my hand. "Lead the way hot stuff." I roll my eyes at the comment and lead the way. It isn't too far of a walk. We sit down. Patrick and I sit next to each other across from Joe and Andy. "So when are you two getting married?" Andy asks us. 

  "Not there." Patrick answers. 

   Joe smiles. "You two are taking it slow then?" He asks. 

  "Thanks. We are kind of. We have been living together for the past two years." I state. "I love him. He's my soul mate." 

  "Its nice to see you two so in love." Andy says. "Its sweet." 

  "I love being in love. I feel safe and loved by Pete. Its sweet and nice and I've missed it." Patrick states. 

  "Let's toast to you two." Joe says. 

  We toast to Patrick and I. I love these three people. They are my family and always have been. We have seen each other go through so many ups and downs. We've been a band for twenty-two years. So we have gone through a lot together.