Chapter 7

It is the last week of tour. It has been a wonderful tour so far. I love everything that we've played so far. Doing the surprise song each night keeps the fans and us entertained. its fun to keep us from getting bored on tour. Patrick and I have our banter with each other too. We try not to be too flirty but I fail a lot of the time. Patrick's medleys are amazing. I love watching him play piano and sing. Its magical to be a part of that. I love experiencing it. I love watching him. It is so incredible to hear that every night. 

  "You sure you want to tell the fans?" I ask Patrick. 

   "They'll figure it out eventually. The way you flirt with me makes it pretty obvious." He answers. 

  "Its really hard for me not to flirt with you." I pause. "Plus you like it." 

  "Yes I might like it. Don't know about telling the fans yet. We can keep the banter. It helps me nerves before the medley." He states. 

  "Alright. I told you that I respect your decisions and I'm going to." I kiss him on the cheek. 

  He kisses me deeply. "I appreciate that. You know how I am about privacy." He kisses me again. 

  "I know you do. I'm more than okay with that." I state. 

  "We have a few extra days in the UK before that leg actually starts." He changes the subject. 

  "We do, yes. Are you suggesting something?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at me. 

  "Well we won't have to do anything. We'll have a bed and our own hotel room." He smirks at me. 

  "I love the way you're thinking." I say. 

  "i'm glad you want that." He says. "I want to take advantage of those extra days." 

  "Oh don't worry we will. I love you." I state. 

   "I love you too. You are my world now." He states. 

  I cup his face with my hand. "You are my world. The kids are too." 

  He kisses me. "I'm glad that I have Leo." He states. 

  "You know the kids love you." I say. 

  "I know that they do. You are amazing." He says. "Leo loves you too." 

  "Yeah he does." I bite my lip. I decide not to say what I want to say. We just got back together and I don't want to push him or us. 

  "When I moved in with you after my divorce, I thought about telling you how I feel." He explains. 

  "How come you didn't?" I ask him. 

   "I was still a bit of a wreck from the divorce. I was worried about being that vulnerable in the state that I was in." He says. 

  "I get that. I wanted you to feel safe with me." I state. "I respect you." 

  "You have been so patient and loving with me." He pauses. "I should have never let you go the first time, any of the times that we dated. I should have held onto you." 

  I lock my whiskey eyes on his true blue ones. "I should have fought harder too. I'm here to stay til death do us part this time." I tell him. I'm not going anywhere. I love Patrick so much. I can't imagine my life without him. 

  "Nice reference." he teases. There's a knock on the door. Security tells us that its time to go backstage. We kiss quickly before going to join Joe and Andy. 

  "Last week of tour. Are you ready for this?" Joe asks us. 

  Patrick smiles. "Yes I am. It will be nice. I'm excited for this next half." He states. 

  "I'm excited too. It means a slight break." Andy states. 

  I smile and start our show circle. "It does. It means a lot that we get to do this." I say. 

  "This band means so much to our fans. It is special to experience this together." Joe says. "We're going to kick ass." 

 Patrick smiles. "We really are." 

 Andy smiles. "You mean a lot to me. I love you guys. Like Joe said, let's kick ass." He states. 

  I smile. "Let's kick ass!" I state. We do our high fives before putting hands in. 

  "Fall..Out..Boy!!" We do our cheers. I grab my bass before kissing Patrick sweetly. 

 Patrick kisses me back before grabbing his guitar. "I love you." He smiles at me. 

    I smile back. "I love you too." I state. 

  We take our turns going on stage. I love playing music with these three talented people. They're way more talented than I am or ever have been. My words only work because of Patrick's writing melodies ability his vocals and musical talent, Joe's guitar playing, and Andy's drumming. Patrick is an insanely amazingly talented vocalist and composer. It works because the four of us work perfectly together as musicians. 

  Patrick loves pushing my buttons while he performs. He struts like a goddamn peacock. He knows what he's doing but I also love it. Its amazing to be a part of. 

  I love being in a band and touring and creating. This band and Patrick have saved my life multiple times. I wouldn't be here without them. 

  "Pete you okay?" Patrick asks me as we leave the stage. 

   "Yes I'm okay. I was just thinking about how much the band has changed my life." I state. "Our lives." 

  He puts his guitar away before kissing me. "I love you." 

  "I love you too." I kiss him back. 

   We get our equipment put away and get on our bus off to the next stop.