Chapter 31

(Patrick's POV) 

  Holy smokes Pete and I are married. I still can't believe it. He's my husband. We have gone through our moments but we made it here. We're on our honeymoon in Japan. We've been exploring for the past three days. It's absolutely beautiful here. 

  "You look so happy." Pete tells me as we walk. 

  "I am. I am on my honeymoon with my husband in one of my favorite countries in the world. Of course I'm happy." I kiss his cheek. 

  "I'm glad. I wanted this to be as special as possible for us. Mostly for you though." He says. 

  "It is special. Being with you is enough for it to be." I say, kissing him. 

  He kisses me back. "I am so lucky." He states. 

  I wrap my arms around him. "That would be me." I kiss him. "But I'm not going to argue with you." 

  "That might be wise. You have been extra loving this trip. Tell me where you want to go next?" He says, putting an arm around my waist. 

  "We've been here three days and have yet to have ramen." I say as I lean against him. 

  "That sounds like a wonderful idea. There's one near the hotel." He says. 

  I smile as we walk. "Then that's where we're going. I don't have anything else in mind after that." 

  "That's okay. I'm fine with hanging out at the hotel room after that." He says, holding me close to him. 

   "I am too. This has been a perfect honeymoon as far." I state as we get to the place. 

  "It has been." He agrees as we go into the place. "I love you Trick." 

  "I love you too." I say as we sit down at the table. 

  "And by hanging out you mean other things?" He says, playing with my fingers. 

  "And by other things you mean fucking?" I smirk, playing with his hand. "You're topping this time though." He states. 

  I try so hard not to laugh. "Me? A power bottom? Never." I state. 

  "You are a power bottom. Trick I know you extremely well." he reminds me. 

  "I know you do. I'm a switch." I state. 

  "Whatever you say babe." he winks at me. 

  I squeeze his hand. "You wanna try me because two can play that game." 

  "I can't wait to play that game after dinner." He agrees. 

  I order us some sushi before my ramen. "Then we'll tango after dinner." 

  Pete orders before squeezing my thigh. "I can't wait to tango than." 

  "Good because I love to dance." The moment I say it, I can't help but to giggle. I do love dancing but that's not what I meant. 

  "I'm aware." He laughs with me. "You are adorable." 

  "You went from talking about sex to calling me adorable." I point out, squeezing his thigh. 

  "You are adorable. I'm glad we have strong chemistry." he says. 

  "We have amazing chemistry." I state, kissing him. 

  He kisses me back. "Yes we do. We always will. It helps that you are so fucking sexy." 

  "You're fucking sexy babe." I pull away from him. 

    After dinner we head back to our hotel room. I love Pete and I'm glad that he's my husband. "I love you." I say taking my shoes, socks, and pants off. I climb into our bed. 

  "I love you too." Pete says as he climbs on top of me. 

  "I'm well aware of that husband. You mean so much to me." I say, running my hands down his chest. 

  "I love hearing that from you." He kisses me deeply as he moves to pull off my shirt. I break the kiss to let him. 

  He's so loving when he wants to be. I pull his pants off as we kiss. I'm eager for him. He's so sexy that its hard for me not to be. I pull him closer to me as I do. 

  "You're taking your sweet ass time aren't you?" I complain a little bit as I'm annoyed at how slow he's moving. 

  "What's wrong with that?" he asks me. 

  "Nothing though I'm starting to get annoyed because my hard on is getting uncomfortable in my boxers." I say as I pull his boxers off. 

  "Then let's fix that." He says, pulling my boxers off. He starts kissing my neck and leaves marks on it. I can't help the moans coming out of my mouth. He kisses down my body slowly. "You are sexy, hot, gorgeous, handsome, perfect.." he praises me as he does. I might have a praise kink. He stops to take my dick in his mouth. 

  "Holy fuck Pete!" I grip the bed sheets underneath me. He smirks as he sucks me off quickly. He's amazing especially at this. 

  I wrap my legs around him as he thrusts into me. I kiss him and scratch his back as he does. 

  "Holy shit! That was perfect and amazing." I state as I catch my breath. 

  He wraps him arms around me. "It was. It always is." 

  "I love you." I kiss him deeply. 

  He kisses me back. "I love you too. Want me to turn on a movie?" 

  I grab the remote from him. "It's my choice." I state. 

  "Glad I have you." he says. 

  "Touche Mon Cherie." I state.