Chapter 11

(Patrick's POV) 

   Pete and I have been a couple for a few months. I always knew deep down that Pete is the one for me. He always has been and always will be. He's my soul mate. I have kept my private life private ever since the band started to make it big. Now I want the fans to know about Pete and I. Most of them are suspicious about it anyway. We're in Paris and I have a plan for telling the fans. 

  "What's on your mind gorgeous?" Pete asks me. We're having a lovely lunch just the two of us. 

  "How I got this lucky." I pause. "You know I sometimes feel like I don't deserve you or that you're too good for me." 

  Pete cups my face with his hand from across the table. "You know that I love you." He states. "I have those same thoughts sometimes." He pauses. "You are my soul mate." 

  "You're mine. You have such a way with words." I state as I eat. 

  "One of the things you love about me though?" He asks as he eats. 

  I smile at him. "It is very much one of the reasons." I say. 

  "You are amazing. I love you Pattycakes." He states as he squeezes my hand. 

   I roll my eyes at the nickname. "I hate that nickname. I love you too. You have brought so much into my life." I say as I finish my food. 

  "You have brought so much sunshine into my life." He says as he finishes his food. 

  "I will always be the sunshine of your life time. We have to get back. As much as I want to continue being here by the Effiel Tower." I state, getting up. 

  He gets up. "I love it here." He states. 

  "I do too but we have a show to do." I say, taking his hand. 

  He interlocks our fingers together as we walk. "We do. The Paris audience is always amazing." He says. 

  "Yes it is." I agree as we walk. 

  We get back and head straight to the dressing room. I start my warm-up routines. I make my tea. I can feel Pete's eyes on me as I do. "Have I told you how hot you are lately?" He asks me. 

  "Multiple times a day, yes." I say as I grab my tea and sit down. 

  "Well you are hot and sexy and gorgeous." He trails off. "Should I keep going?" He asks. 

  "I do love when you praise me." I lean into him. "You can do it for me later in bed." 

  His face turns red. "Oh I plan to then. You'll make it worth the wait?" 

  "Yes I very much will make it worth your while." I say as I drink some of my tea. 

  He smiles. "Good. You better. That's a promise and I am holding you to that." He says. 

  "You can gladly hold me to it." I kiss him sweetly. "I love you." 

 "I love you too. You are amazing. You are my everything." He says. 

  I finish my tea. "You and Leo are mine." I start doing my vocal warm-ups. It is amazing to have Pete ask my boyfriend. He gives me so much love and affection. I know how lucky I am to have him as my best friend, boyfriend, and partner. We are each other's other half. We always have been and always will be. We are soul mates. I'm ready for whatever the future holds. Pete and I are partners. 

  "Its time." he says, getting up. 

  I take his hand in mine. "Another amazing set ahead of us. I may have a surprise for you during it." 

  "I bet that you do." He interlocks our fingers together as we go back stage. 

  I nod. "You'll like this one. You trust me right?" I wink as we join Joe and Andy. 

   Andy smiles. "Ready for this?" He asks as he does his pep talk. 

  We do our high fives, one of the many traditions that we have for tours. Pete starts the show circle. "I love you guys. I love playing shows with you three." He says. 

  We do our show circle. I grab my guitar and put it over my shoulder. I kiss Pete. "You'll do amazing. We've got this." 

  Pete kisses me back. "Yes we do. You will be incredible." He says. 

   The four of us take our turns going on stage. I'm always last to come out but I like it. Opening with Love From The Otherside is the perfect way to open. It matches so well. This era is our biggest one yet. Its been incredible so far. I love what I do. Its an amazing feeling. 

  During our banter I do something that I never thought I would do. I walk over to him and cup his face with my free hand. I connect our lips deeply before pulling back and walking away. "Pete and I are a couple." I state and then explain what happened in 2021 quickly. 

  "Wow that caught me off guard. Yes we're in love. And with that, I'll leave you to it." Pete says before walking off the stage. 

  "Hi guys. How are you doing tonight?" I state. "So Pete asked if I would play some of our songs on the on the piano." I start playing the songs I chose for tonight's medley. 

  After the set and my shower on the tour bus, I get into my bunk. "My man was full of surprises tonight." Pete says. 

  I pull my towel off of me. "I told you that I was." I say. 

  He kisses me. "They were perfect." He smirks. "You still up for some fun?" 

 "Yes but I want you to top." I state, trying to flip us over. 

 Pete and I have 'fun' several times before cuddling and drifting off to sleep.