Chapter 118: Beta Testing Of Large Classes

Start from the beginning

"What about me?" Ueda Aya asked.

Then Ueda Aya cleared her throat and called out to Chitani Isamu in a high-pitched voice, similar to a chicken's clucking, giving Chitani Isamu goosebumps, and firmly indicating that everyone should be included.

Mutsuki smiled and nodded.

Mutsuki didn't mind occasional gatherings with colleagues, but he was usually busy, so he often sent a Shadow Clone instead. With Chitani Isamu and the others' abilities, they couldn't tell the difference.

Mutsuki felt like there was no one else like him. In his situation, his *endured different hardships across myriad realms, as his main self toiled away teaching students, and the clones went out drinking and dining.

Unfortunately, clones don't have the same effectiveness as skills. To help students become stronger as soon as possible, Mutsuki primarily focuses on teaching personally, ensuring that students benefit from direct instruction in skills.

In the afternoon, Mutsuki was in another meeting. However, this one wasn't a general assembly but a smaller conference attended only by the grade directors and the director of instruction, held in the meeting room.

The director of instruction is essentially the leader of the teacher's class.

This meeting had a lot of substantive content, mainly focusing on deciding the teaching arrangements for the semester.

"Director Shimotsuke, I have an idea that might alleviate the teaching pressure on the senseis," Mutsuki spoke up.

Everyone turned to Mutsuki. Though he was a newcomer, no one dared to underestimate him, as he was a sensei valued by the Third Hokage.

Shimotsuke Hisanobu smiled and nodded, saying, "Currently, the teaching pressure on the senseis is indeed considerable, with classes scheduled back-to-back. What's your proposal, Yumi-sensei?"

"Integration of courses and conducting large class lectures," Mutsuki proposed.

"Arrange two or more classes with the same courses at the same time, consolidate them, and have one sensei teach them together. Originally, three classes required three senseis to teach. With large class lectures, only one sensei is needed."

The senseis in the meeting room all showed signs of thoughtful consideration, feeling that Mutsuki's idea was indeed good and could be useful in relieving the senseis' pressure.

"Will this affect the quality of students' learning?" Shimotsuke Hisanobu pondered and asked.

It sounds good, but can one sensei handle so many students? Even if the senseis are under pressure, it should not compromise the quality of students' education.

"I have already experimented with large class teaching during summer special training, and the results were quite good. The students have shown significant progress," Mutsuki explained with a smile.

Two grade directors present had accompanied the Third Hokage on visits spoke at this moment.

"Indeed, I remember Yumi-sensei divided the students into three groups, right?" a grade sensei chimed in.

"Um, a total of three hundred and fifty-nine students. I've divided them into three groups based on their learning progress," Mutsuki replied.

"In fact, we can start with an experimental teaching, such as teaching only in the first grade, starting with theoretical courses," Mutsuki suggested.

He had already prepared relevant arguments, rehearsed various scenarios, and so far, everything was going according to his expectations.

"Teaching only in the first grade, and only theoretical courses..." Shimotsuke Hisanobu pondered for a while and found it feasible.

It was still early for the first graders to graduate, so experimenting for a semester was acceptable. Moreover, if it was just theoretical courses, even if the quality was slightly compromised, it could still be tolerated as long as practical skills weren't affected.

"Then, Yumi-sensei, this matter will be your responsibility," Shimotsuke Hisanobu finally nodded in approval.

"Um, I will do my best," Mutsuki nodded with a smile.

Everything was proceeding as he had expected.

Next, as long as he arranged more major classes for himself, raised the strength of the first grade class, brushed up for improvement rewards, and added Obito's first-place training task, his strength would soon experience a small surge again.

...

On the other side, Danzo was notified by the ANBU to visit the Hokage's office.

Danzo didn't think much of it. As one of Konoha's Elders holding a key position, it was normal for the Third Hokage to consult him on matters.

---

Don't forget to check out my patreon where you can read up to 50 advanced chapters https://www.patreon.com/CrazyNinja