DEMISE

CHAPTER 14- DEMISE

8:00 AM

Miyah's POV

I hate apologizing. I always play the victim and I never realise it. But I need to set things right.

I lock myself into the girl's bathroom and change into a shirt and blazer. I walk to Alison's house and knock on her door. She opens the door and looks at me.

"I'm sorry.' I say. She sweeps me into a hug and whispers in my ear.

"Don't worry." Alison says. Then she punches me and I fall to the ground. Out of the corner of my eye I see Thomas and Jake start to snog.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS. WE GOT HER." They shriek and kiss again. WHAT IS GOING ON??!?!?

"WAIT WHAT...!??!" I shriek. But Alison punches me again and I fall to the ground, and my vision gets blurry.

"Alison, what are you-?" I slur. But I can't finish my sentence before I descend into darkness. I wake up with a bright light in my eyes. Thomas stands in front of me and pushes up his glasses. (anime style)

"Miyah." he says. "It is time." He rubs his hands together and I shiver.

I stare at him blankly. "Time for what?"
"TIME TO DIE." Thomas grabs me and pushes me off the cliff. Oh no. I brace myself and cold water engulfs me. I try to struggle out of the ropes on the chair but it's too hard. I drown.

Sunlight streams in through the windows, blinding me. I rub my eyes, confused. I look around. Oh. I'm still in my jail cell. Wow. I stand up, slightly shocked and turn to the right. The girl in the next cell stares back at me.

"WAIT." I gasp. ''KAREN!??! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! WHERE AM I?" Karen just smiles.

"I am dead Miyah. This is just your mind playing tricks on you"

"W-w-what do you mean? Am I dead?"

"In a sense, yes. Your physical body has moved on but your spirit hasn't"

"I...died?" I sit down, the weight on my shoulders becoming heavier. "I didn't even get to say goodbye or anything. I mean it's not like anyone would care" I sniff. I look back at Karen. She looks exactly like she did when she died. A 15 year old girl stuck in time, unable to move.

"Why...why did Thomas kill me? I thought..." I trail off.

"I cannot tell you all the answers to this life, but I can tell you that you don't need to worry about anything anymore. I sigh.

"I don't...ok" I try to stay poopsitive, but something seems wrong. This doesn't feel right. Something is wrong.

"Um. Ok?" I gulp. "So is this what heaven looks like?"
"Um...we're in hell actually." Then the devils come and I perish again uwu :))