ERRRR

CHAPTER 13-IDK WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON AT THIS POINT

6:30 AM

Thomas' POV

My eyes peel open, and the blinding light encases me. There is a pounding in my head and I suck air through my teeth, wincing. I rub my head in pain. That's when I notice a blurry figure standing in front of me.

"Alison? Is that you?," I look around the room, but I can't seem to make out any details. "I can't see anything" She scoffs.

"No wonder. You probably took your contacts out. Where'd you put them?" She stands up and walks around the room.

"Uhhhh," I scratch my head "I don't remember" I sigh. Alison laughs and opens a drawer. She pulls out a weird apparatus.

"Remember these?" She chuckles

"No. I can't see" I say sarcastically. Alison scoffs again and puts the item on my eyes. My vision instantly becomes sharper and more brighter. I shade my eyes and my headache becomes more painful.

"Ouch...Wait are these my glasses from-"

"From high school, yes." Alison finishes.

"Awww Alison. I got contacts for a reason. These glasses make me look like a blonde Harry Potter" I whine. Alison giggles. "And I've got a massive headache."

"Oh stop complaining. You're just hungover," Alison opens the door "I've got some Panadol downstairs. Come down when you're ready" I'm about to go back to sleep when i remember something.

"Wait, where did Jake go-" Alison closes the door behind her. I look down at my clothes and I'm wearing a bright pink shirt with sparkles on it.

"AIIIIEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"I shriek. I stare down at my chest and JUSTIN BIEBER'S UGLY RAT FACE STARES BACK AT ME.

"WAIT A SECOND. " I shriek. 'THIS IS MIYAH'S JUSTIN BIEBER SHIRT." I grab the shirt and pull it off, sighing with relief.

"It's better than what I have to wear." Jake steps out of the closet.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shriek. I lose my composure and end up sliding halfway off the bed. "OH CRAP" I say, as I fall off the bed with a loud bang. "WHEN DID YOU- HOW-H-H WHY?" I stop. And laugh. Jake is wearing a bright yellow tank top five sizes too small for him.

"BAHAHAHAH OH MY GOODNESS, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?" I cackle.

"Shush, you" Jake groans, pulling the top down. He shakes his head, making his hair turn like a helicopter around him. I can't help but to laugh again. "Alison owns some weird clothes.''

"Tell me about it" I stand to my feet. Jake stares at me.

"Your glasses make you look stupid" He finally says.

"I know." Then something dawns over me. A WANTED CRIMINAL IS AT OUR HOUSE.

"How have you not been found yet? You were all over the news last week."

"I DON'T KNOW! THE POLICE HERE ARE STUPID. I've walked past about 17 police cars since I've escaped and no one has reported me or anything. ONE OF THEM EVEN THOUGHT I WAS JUSTIN BIEBER." He says.

"Um, ok." I'm just wondering about how to tell him to leave, but Alison beats me to it.

''JAKE?!?!??! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She shrieks. "GET OUT! AND WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY TANK TOP!?!" Alison grabs Jake by the ear and pulls him out of the room.

"OW, OWWWW LET GO" Jake whines

Alison grabs Jake's arms, swings him around and flings him out of the window. He lands with a sickening crash.

"I'M NOT LIVING WITH A WANTED CRIMINAL AT MY HOUSE!" She yells, and closes the window. She turns to me.

"I'm calling the police." She says.

"Good idea" I reply, then fall asleep.