🌹 || Tender || 🌹

I'm really sorry for the little late but
You guys are really something
😭💖
Believe me I enjoyed so much while reading your comments, and specially some of the readers, that's how I want you all to give me reaction 💞 because I feel more confident to write forward...
Let's stop this butx2..I love you so much guys🫂😘
(

On your Spotify and choose your favorite songs while reading this chapter 🤫)

><>o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o<><

Kang Mension :-

Leehan was sitting in his home office, looking through some files, when one of his man came.

"Boss, can I come inside?"

Leehan nodded without looking up to his man.

(If you have forgot Mr.Kang🙌🏻)

Man entered, the atmosphere of the room was so quiet, Leehan didn't looked at him yet so he stood calmly and waited for his permission to speak.

"Say, what news have you brought?"

"Boss, Akagi has escaped from jail, Police is searching for him but no clue about him has been found yet"

Leehan closed the file and placed it on the table then looked at his man.

"I know that he ran away from jail but you didn't tell for how long he has been absconding" the narrowed eyes of Mr.Kang was making nervous to the standing male.

"S-sir he's out, from o-one week" he replied with stutter.

"Oh! And you're telling me now.. interesting" Leehan pretended to think of him.

"Boss, I was...I thought I would give you information after finding out about him" he pressed his lips together out of fear watching his owner sitting very casually, not reacting like a hyper wolf, but he knew that nothing seems like normal when Kang sits with careless face.

"When?!"

"When that person will enter in my house and plants his spies and one day he himself come inside this house?!" He frowned but his voice was holding same stability.