🔮 || Thread || 🔮

I literally forgot to ask, How was your Eid guys?!
Again I'm Telling To Keep Yourselves Hydrated, Take Cucumber & Healthy Salads In Your Lunch..🙌🏻💕
(Don't mind my keyboard's deeds (⁠•⁠ө⁠•⁠)⁠♡)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

><>o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o<><

The next day Hoseok was sitting in the rehearsal room, and preparing for the last round of audition, he had taken the audition a day before but some participants were left.

He was writing something on the paper and then the door of the room opened, Hoseok didn't paid attention before, he kept doing his work, but suddenly when he heard the voice he looked back.

Hwang threw his bag on the floor and ran to him,

"Hyung, what happened to you that day, sorry I was not here, I didn't attend classes, I searched for you yesterday in all of your classes but you were nowhere, I was so worried, tell me are y-"

"No need for this fake worry, I'm very good, now Go from here" Hoseok turned to collect his papers but, But Hwang noticed his bandaged hand, he quickly took his hand in his and started looking at it, tears welled up in his eyes.

"Why are you lying to me, you got injured, how?" He looked at him with teary eyes but Hoseok was not looking at him, he took his hands back.

"Told you before! You're no one to me, mind your own business and stay away from me" he said and went to put the papers on the table.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME! STAY AWAY FROM ME!! WHY ALWAYS?!!"

Hwang's sudden outburst made other to stop again and look back at him.

"That's what you're saying since I met you!" He said while crying "Why? Because I was born, because of my existence!?"

"Was it my fault that I was born?!!"

Hoseok said with a sarcastic smile "No, it's not you, it's me, this question is made for me, Why are you crying when you got everything? why are you pretending like you have suffered alot" he said while griting his teeth.

"I did! You don't know how much I felt empty without you, I had no one with whom I could play, with whom I could share my things, with whom I could wear matching clothes, with whom I could enjoy holidays, I had no one, Mom...Mom didn't-"

"You call it suffering, why? You didn't make friends?! oh yes, you could have had another brother or sister, didn't your parents give you one?, Because I couldn't get all this even if I wanted, couldn't you show your these tantrums there? This is selfishness not sufferings" Hoseok said while getting closer to Hwang, whose heart was beating so fast after looking at Hoseok's red eyes.

"M-Mom, Dad-"

"I don't want to listen" he said, raising his one hand "I know, from the beginning till today, I have been the only one who has been always wrong, no need to explain anything further" he said and moved forward to leave the room but Hwang held his hand and sat on his knees.

"You're not wrong, I know, I-I didn't mean that, please, please forgive me hyung, everything will be alright believe me, j-just give me one chance" he said while gripping his wrist tightly.