🥀 || Envy || 🥀

I'm kinda disappointed, that whenever I update a long chapter, I don't get the votes or reaction of some readers like other chapters (except some of my precious readers💓), and then you yourself have always demanded for long chapters. Previous chapter I updated when I'm not very well but leave it, I have said that also if you don't like anything in the story then tell me, I'll try to change or improve that but still...?

❗ I'll just say that read this chapter but don't vote it plz🙌🏻.... enjoy the reading sweethearts

><>o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o<><

Taehyung looked back in shock, Namjoon was standing there looking at him with same surprised eyes.

"Yo-you came on the right time" Taehyung said and leaned on his brother's shoulder who gave him support quickly.

"Why did you drink so much? I told you not to" Namjoon held him and came out of the bathroom. He made him sit on the couch.

"It's just... Jungkook, I think he got confused, and we had Black Martini"  Taehyung said, looking at the bottle of the vermouth still laying on the floor.

"You didn't came last night even in the morning, so I called both you and Jungkook but you guys didn't answered the call, so I thought to check on myself because Dad will be angry if you'll skip your college with this reason" he said sitting beside him.

Taehyung hummed and held his head, he was still feeling that throbbing pain.

"Wait, I'll get you some hangover juice, rest here" Namjoon got up to leave but Taehyung stopped him.

"No hyung, let's go from here, I want to take fresh shower, I'll be better after that" he stood up and took his jacket from the other couch.

Namjoon nodded and they went downstairs.

Jungkook was coming in the same direction but found both brothers coming together.

"Hyung, Come have some coffee with us, after a long time you are here, it'll be relief for Tae too" Namjoon smiled at him and looked at Tae who nodded.

"Okay, but I can't stay for long Jungkook, we have to reach home before father comes out his room" he said looking at his watch.

"It's still 7, you'll reach on time" they went to the kitchen bar, and sat on the stools.

Jungkook served them coffee, and sat  also, they started talking about random things, related with college and business.

But Taehyung was sipping his coffee silently, so many things was flowing inside his brain.

He still couldn't remember all the things that he felt were more important. He started to think from the beginning where Jungkook had started, but everything was being remembered in a blur nothing was becoming clear which was irritating him more and more.

Jungkook examined his stressed expressions, he hit Taehyung's leg slowly to get his attention and he got. Taehyung looked at him with raised brows. Jungkook also asked him to 'what happened' in facial gestures but Taehyung shooked his head.

Suddenly Namjoon's phone buzzed out, he excused himself and went to another side to recieve his important call.

"What happened, you're looking upset, did you remember anything?" Jungkook asked, his own heart started beating fast.