⚓ || Caged || ⚓

Hello My Honeybees!
Yes, I'm Alive After Running From Home To College, Bus Then Metro, That Became My Life In These Days🥲
Anygayys, My Problems Will Never End, I Know... Let's Jump on the story (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~
*

*

*

*

><>o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o<><

There was silence all around, the night birds were making their presence known by making those strange sounds.

A man looked everywhere with a cursory glance, and ran towards the prison lockers, avoiding the eyes of all the guards.

He ran straight towards the blacklisted prison locker, where people accused of serious crimes were imprisoned.

His heart was beating very fast, his breathing was becoming faster, his fake police uniform was soaked with sweat.

He reached near the blacklisted prison, looked the surroundings, there were two guards at the other entrance who were sleeping soundly.

He quickly opened the password panel and placed his thumb print to get the the password space. There was so much sweat in his hands that even after trying it twice, it was not accepted.

"Shit, what the fuck is wrong with this machine!" He cursed under his breath and again he dried his sweat in his uniform and this time the password panel space opened.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead and took a deep breath, looked around again, no one was coming, he entered the password, and the lock opened.

As soon as the lock was opened, a beeping sound came from it, hearing which he got scared and quickly hid behind a wall and when he peeked, he saw that guards were still sleeping. He sighed in relief and again went to the locker. He opened it slowly, and switched on the light, He saw that a person was sleeping on the bed made of rock, his body was covered under the blanket.

"Bo-uhmmm uhmmm"

"Shhh"

He looked back and held his beating heart and took a breath.

"God, I thought they found me" He looked at the perfect build muscular alpha, having sharp japanese features, who looked to be in his 50s, standing in front of him, who now had some white and grey hairs but the spark in his eyes was still the same as before, Both of them smiled at each other and the boy bowed at him.

"Boss, we don't have much time, we should get out of here quickly"

That alpha nodded encouragingly and both of them came out of the prison slowly, closed the lock again like before and came out quietly from there.

When they came out enough away from the prison, where his man had a parked the truck, both entered in it, both started laughing loudly, the fake guard gave him a bag.

"Boss you can change, I'll stop at some restaurant"

"Junpei had choosen a loyal boy, you'll be rewarded"

"I'm very honoured Mr. Akagi"

"Don't take my name!"