💠|| Scourge Prince || 💠

**15 Years Ago :-**

"When is Dad coming Mom? Or like every time it is my birthday, he will have some important work and again he will not be able to come here?!" A 7 year old boy asked his mother with a sad heart.

"It's not like that son, this time he will definitely come" His mother said while caressing his head.

"But you say this every time and every time he doesn't come. Is he so busy that he can't come to my birthday even once?" The boy said while moving his breakfast plate away, not looking interested anymore to eat his favourite strawberry pancakes.

His mother came and sat beside him and smoothed his furrowed forehead with her fingers and said "Okay, tell me who is most important to you, me or your dad?"

"Of course you are Mom! But you have seen that all my friends father-No..their both parents together celebrate their birthdays and hold many parties. And I Have Everything But I Can't Have Any?!"
Saying this the boy got up from his chair and started leaving but his mother held his hand and turned him around and found that her little son having tears in his eyes.

"Oh my child, such big tears, But you said you're so strong unlike others & had promised me that this time you will not let these big tears fall on your birthday. Are not you strong anymore to protect your mother?" His mother said while caressing his silky hair and on hearing this he immediately wiped his tears with his small chubby hands and looked towards his mother with big eyes two show that he's not crying anymore.

"Look, I'm not crying now and I can protect you with all big Alphas even from Dad" He emphasised his words while placing his hand on his waist.

"That's My Strong Baby Wolf" His mother said happily and pulled him to sit on her lap to make him eat that unfinished pancakes.

"Mom, do you know Jihyo Noona was saying that this time she got a special gift for me?" He said excitedly while playing with his mother's ring.

"Really you didn't-" Her words got interrupted by one of the maid.

"Ma'am Mr.Kang is here to meet you"

"Okay, let him sit in the living room, I will come right away" And her son immediately got off her lap and ran into the living room.

"Baby come here you haven't finished eating yet!" She called and her son shouted back "I'm Full Mom! My stomach will burst out if I'll eat more!!"

"Aish! This Boy" she also gave the plate to the maid and asked her to make coffee and went to meet her bestfriend.

*Present Time*

"Where is Joonie Soha?" Mr. Kim asked Mrs. Kim while picking up his cup of coffee while turning the pages of the newspaper.

"He left for some important works in early morning" Mrs.Kim said while arranging the bouquet of flowers.

...