♠️ || Daring || ♠️

Don't Forget To Watch The Video Because It's One Of My Favourite (⁠〃゚⁠3゚⁠〃⁠)☝🏻💞

And I think I'm not alone who became a fan of Mr. Kang, who's my own created character in this story 🤭... Just he's real person that's the difference (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。
.
.
.
.
.
><>o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o<><

It was already evening, the wind was blowing, sun's rays were scattered with redness all around...

As usual, Hoseok was sitting on his balcony playing flute.

"Don't you get tired of playing this flute?" a voice made him to pause and open his eyes slowly.

He looked at the door, Jungkook was standing with some bags in his hand.

"Never..."

"Between why are you standing there like this, I think I have told you before, you don't need my permission to come in when it's not closed" Seeing Hoseok looking absolutely normal, Jungkook smiled and came inside.

He placed all the boxes on the table and started opening them.

"What did you bring Jungkook?" Hoseok asked while peeking from the balcony.

"Just some things....which you like"

"Really? Let me see"

"Yes, come and see it yourself " Jungkook looked at him, showing an unopened package.

Hoseok slides down from the balcony in the excitement, causing the sheet which was covering his half-naked legs to slip from his mid thighs and revealed his smooth honeykissed skin.

For a second it seemed as if everything had stopped, that paper bag fell down from Jungkook's hand, both were looking at eachother with flustered cheeks.

But then Jungkook's gaze fell on those soft sculpted legs, he was staring at the glorious scene without blinking his big eyes.

"Ho-seok yo-"

"Turn around!!"

A slightly louder voice brought him back, into the present.

"S-sorry" Jungkook immediately closed both his eyes and turned around.

Hoseok quickly tried to find his pant but couldn't, he cursed inwardly.

He saw that the way to the closet would also have to go past beside Jungkook. He shook his head and sighed.

"I don't know where Luxie had put my pants, you can open your eyes kookie, I'm wearing shorts anyway, I see no problem, show me the packets" Hoseok said causally and went to sit beside Jungkook on the carpet.

Jungkook's eyes opened wide as he felt Hoseok's presence next to him. He looked to the side and saw Hoseok opening the unopened package without any care.

"Woah! such a huge strawberry box, oh is it milky bars? You know I missed it, you remember when Luxie hide all Milky bars bu-"