🌷 || Indignation || 🌷

‼️I would like to see the 50+ votes & comments in this and earlier chapter, or else there will be no double updates again my honeybees 😘‼️
.
.
.
*Hehehe did I said harshly?(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)* Okay, let's jump on the story🤩¡¡

><>o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o<><

Tae's PoV :-

I quickly came out of that boring class, and saw that most of the classes were over.

"I don't know why only we have to classes, here everyone is now enjoying" I was going peacefully without looking at anyone but a lot of omegas were calling me or giving me flirtish looks as always.

Ignoring them all, I went towards the auditorium, where a lot of people were already there.

"Looks like they choosed somewhere else today" I went near the auditorium and took a quick look around, but there was only those students whom I don't, and my eyes fell on that short guy of that day.

I was about to move forward when someone grabbed my jacket from behind.

"Who doesn't love his life?" I looked back in anger and found three girls were standing with sly smile on their face.

"Hello young alpha, do you need something"

"What? I have my own eyes and mouth, I'll ask if I need"

"Hot" one of the girls said.

"Mind your business and leave from here" I again turned around to look between the crowd but those bitches were not letting me.

"Why so rude alpha, we want to help you really, it feels like you're new here"

"I'm not new here,"

"Hey I have seen you in philosophy classes, I think" another girl said which was annoying me.

"Don't you guys have any other work?" I asked which made them to laugh like nonsense.

"I think someone pissed your mind before coming here, let's talk about something else"

"I don't have intere-"

"Which group are you going to participate in? If in dance, then it is difficult" they again smiled.

"Why, what's the problem in dance"

"That's why I said that you are probably still new, did you checked display board?" I shook my head as no.

"Reason is the leader of this group, and same goes with singing group, Because their performance is the best no matter which campus they are in" the other two nodded.

"Yes, I and Dyehae had used to participate in their team in the previous campus, and will do so this time too, let's go girls, we'll see you again"

Those three girls were kept talking with eachother about someone, which I didn't understand, and before I could stop them, they went away from there.

"Fucking useless bitches" I was about to go inside when someone called me from behind again. And when I looked back, it was my idiot friends.