🥀 || Unknown || 🥀

Helllllllooooo My Honeybees 🤩🌈!!
You guys missed me a lot, I couldn't stop my hiccups🤧🙌🏻... we'll talk later!✋🏻 Let's jump on the story 🐰
.
.
.
><>o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o<><
.
.
.

Taehyung angrily walked out of the class, his friends also followed him.
"what happened to you suddenly?" Sehun asked and others also had confused expressions.

He threw his bag on the ground in anger "What is it about that low class boy that everyone is running after him? Whoever I'm see is trying to fall into his arms! What kind of drama is going on here??? Taehyung said in frustrated voice, placing his hands on his waist.

"You're annoyed because that boy is stealing everyone's attention and nobody is falling on their knees infront of you?" Chen said in very genuine tone.
Others also got his point of views.

"Who said nobody is falling for me! Didn't you seen that girl she gave me her number-" Taehyung pointed at his bag which he threw some minutes ago, but Kris interrupted.

"Bro it feels like you're craving for attentions!" Then they started to laugh again but Lay glared at them, and they stopped laughing, Taehyung again picked his bag and walked away in hurry from there, his friends ran behind him, shouted his name but he ignored them and left from there.

"You guys literally too much sometimes, If he want he can get your transfer certificates canceled in minutes, so it's better don't check his patience level when he's really annoyed" They all showed tight smile of regret, Lay left from there.
.
.
Taehyung was like this since childhood, he got extra love, extra attention, extra care from everyone. His mother was the more responsible for these habits of him, she went into depression after she miscarried her second child. But Goddess Luna blessed her with a beautiful son after few years. And Namjoon was 4 years old by then, and was very close to his dad but not like that Mrs.Kim didn't loved him, It was just that her love for Tae was a little too much, whatever thing Taehyung demanded since childhood, he got that thing. And the same thing happened to him in kindergarten school, he was the teachers' favorite from the beginning, many children wanted to be his friends.
Then as Tae grew up, his puberty kicked in so high that every Omega was attracted to his charms at first sight.

And then Taehyung loosed his virginity; or you can say also took virginty at the age of 16 with an omega who was 2 years senior than him.

How many colleges did he change because of his actions and some actions were done knowingly because he was bored with those colleges also those girls. He has always been the center of attention and attraction, and this is the reason why he couldn't see today someone in front of him is giving so much love and respect to someone else. Who's is not even a high sub-gender like alpha or zeta.

••••••••••••••••••••••••>>

Taehyung was going towards the parking area where he had given the keys of his bike, when someone called him from behind. A gentle smile spread across his face. He turned to look at his childhood bestfriend, Who left him because his parents shifted to Seoul. That time they were living in Daegu and previous year his father also bought mansion in Seoul to spread his business further.

He welcomed his friend with open arms, who gave him same tight hug with full joy.

"How're you dude? Ahan~Alpha scent is flowing in the air...courting someone already?" his friend said in cheerful voice.