💮 || Realism || 💮

So how was Holi for all of you?!
💖🌈
I got my periods this morning
🥲🙂
But let's move on to the story!!(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)
.
.
.
.
.
><>o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o<><

A few years ago:-

"Baby!"

"Look, Mama has come, don't be afraid love, look at me"

A little boy was continuously crying, holding his face to not look at the horrible sight infront of him.

"Say something baby, don't keep quiet like this"

"M-Mam-a"

"Maa-ma b-lood"

"This is dirty blood, my child, don't look at it, look at me, tell me he didn't do anything wrong to you" A woman was also crying, watching her son was slowly going into shock after seeing the blood in large amount.

"It's-It's flo-wing *hiccup* M-mama It-It is flowing mama"

"I said, It's dirty blood, don't look at him"

"M-ama my clothes, b-blood, everywhere-I'm dirty....."

"MAMA I'M DIRTY!!"

"What are you saying baby, you're not dirty, let's go from here, I will dress-up my prince again like before" The woman started getting scared after looking at the worsening condition of her child.

"NOO! DON'T TOUCH ME !! I'M DIRTY..T-THIS BLOOD, MAMA THIS BLOOD!"

"Look at me baby, Look!! why are you saying this" She was shaking him to get his senses back, but nothing seems to work, her own tears were not stopping.

"SAVE ME!"

"MAMA...*hiccup* I-I can't...I can't bre-breath m-"

The child started breathing hard while screaming, his body started getting cold, his eyes was closing. Seeing this his mother got more scared and started patting his cheek.

"It can't be, look at me baby!" She took out the phone and was making a call when the door burst open, and an Alpha came running inside with many of his men.

"Goddess! What happened?!!" He immediately took the child in his arms who was half unconscious but mumbling something faintly, He hugged him and started emanating his calming scent in large quantities to calm his son's dying heart beat.

"Get a little strength my child, I'm here, I'll not let anything happen to you" he hugged him more closer to his chest.

"Give him to me alpha, he need my scent too"

The worried alpha looked at his trembling son then give him to his wife's lap, and she immediately started nuzzling at his neck.

"CALL MRS. PARK RIGHT NOW!!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Alpha he's releasing s-strange scent H-His scent is dying alpha...."