twenty-five;

just hold me silently like you did that day, that time
the reason I survived in hell;

just hold me silently like you did that day, that timethe reason I survived in hell;

Taehyung wakes up with his face throbbing in time with the beat of his heart.

What the fuck?

He sits up slowly, trying to gain his bearings as the world around him spins. Jesus, what did I drink last night? 

The sun is shining brightly through the open blinds and he winced when the light assaulted his eyes. "Shit!" he gasps, reaching up to rub his sore temples but lets out a pained groan when his hand slides across his chin in the process. "Fuck, ow. What the hell?"

"About time you woke up," Seokjin says, and Taehyung turns to look at him sitting at his desk, typing away at his computer. It's only then that he realizes that he is sleeping in Namjoon's bed and his brows pinch as he tries to remember anything about last night.

The party on the cliffs. Drinking. Seeing Yoongi all over Jimin. Anger. More drinking. Wash. Repeat.

He shakes his head, wincing at the dull throbbing in his skull. "Okay, what the fuck happened last night? Did I drink too much and fall down the stairs or something?" His entire body aches like he was run over by a truck.

Seokjin' brows shoot up his forehead and he shuts his laptop before spinning in his chair to face Taehyung. "Fuck, you don't remember?"

"Remember..."

"Oh boy." Seokjin stands up and opens his desk drawer, pulling out a mirror. "Bro, you fucked up bad."

Taehyung's heart kicks up and he tries like hell to think about what happened but he is drawing blanks. "What do you mean? What did I do?"

Seokjin holds the mirror out for him to take and that's when he sees the blue and purple bruise starting on his chin and across his mouth, and his bottom lip is split in the middle. "You told Jimin about the bet."

Taehyung jerks back in shock, eyes flying up to meet Seokjin'. "What do you mean?" His throat feels dry and he takes the mirror from him, examining his face again. "Did Yoongi hit me?" Surely I wasn't that stupid.

"Dead in your mouth. You went down like a sack of potatoes and let me just say, you're fucking heavy. Me and Namjoon had to drag your ass back up here and my body is sore as hell today because of it." Seokjin's teasing and Taehyung appreciates the fact that he's trying to make him feel better, though It doesn't work

"Where is Yoongi now? Is he with Jimin?"

"I doubt it. Jimin stormed off with Jungkook after. It was pretty brutal."

Every word leaving his lips were like a stab to Taehyung's gut. He shoots up from the bed, doing a slow circle as his mind tries to understand everything that's been said. "I need you to start over. From the beginning. I don't understand. Why did I tell Jimin? Why was Jungkook there and how bad are things between Jimin and Yoongi now?"