twenty-two;

sometimes all you need is someone to understand all your unsaid words;

After classes are over for the day, Jungkook heads to the art room, knowing he has to finish this project. Only once he is there, all he can do is stare at the blank canvas in front of him. He only has a few days left and still has nothing to show for the false starts.

Glancing around the art room, he takes in on how clean it is. You'd never know Taehyung and he had a paint war in here this past weekend. Taehyung must have cleaned it all up after everything. Jungkook still can't help but smirk at how he left the poor guy hanging.

Jungkook still can't believe it happened or that he really did that, even though Taehyung deserved it after storming in here like he did and pouring paint on Jungkook. Ten out of ten, do not recommend letting a large amount of paint start to dry in your hair. That shit is a pain in the ass to get out. It's been two days and Jungkook is still randomly finding dry, flaky chunks that he has to pull out.

He felt a little bad about leaving Taehyung high and dry at first, because it was really getting hot seeing his body covered in Jungkook's handprints. Too bad the circumstances weren't different. Maybe someday they will be able to try that again when Taehyung is not being such an asshole.

Jungkook really wanted to know what set Taehyung off. He has been getting worse lately with Jimin now here. He's more short-tempered, more aggressive, and overall just mad at the entire world. 

Jungkook wanted to help him, but it's not like Taehyung talks to him about anything other than sex. Maybe he should try harder to get Taehyung to open up to him. He wanted the old Taehyung back. He can tell Taehyung's got a lot of unresolved anger and resentment that he's holding on to for whatever reason. It's not good for him and yet he refuses to move forward with his life. 

Jungkook thinks about Seoyeon and wonders how she'd feel about the way Taehyung has been over the years. She was such an amazing person, the best person Jungkook ever got to know, and he is certain she wouldn't be happy with how Taehyung's turning out.

Jungkook wanted Taehyung to let him in for once. To tell him what's going on inside of his head so he can help him get through this. Taehyung doesn't even have to be his friend or whatever the fuck you want to call this relationship they have found themselves in. They can part ways at the end of the year and the slate between them would feel clean. Letting go of all this resentment and pain could be Taehyung's way of moving on—their way of moving on. Because let's be real, Jungkook still haven't gotten over all the stuff from their past either.

Jungkook's family was never a good support system for him, so meeting Seoyeon was life-changing for him as well. Even though he didn't get her long, he got her long enough for her to impact his life in a way that he will never get over.