nineteen;

i am addicted, a little
under the influence, a little;

i am addicted, a littleunder the influence, a little;

Taehyung wasn't in class the next day and as much as Jungkook didn't want to care, he did. Especially with knowing who Jimin is and how badly Taehyung has handled everything else involving his mom.

Bracing his elbows on the library table, Jungkook let his head fall forward to rest in his palms. Why in the hell did this year have to be so damn complicated? Jungkook thought he would be able to glide through it with ease and then be done. Of course, life keeps throwing him one curveball after another.

He glances at the clock, noting it's only been a few minutes since he last looked. Another reason he needed to stop what's going on between him and Taehyung. He is already getting attached again, despite how much he tells himself that he is not.

Ugh, I hate this!

"You okay?" Hoseok asks.

Jungkook yawns as he looks at him. "Yeah. Tired, ready to be done." he stretches his arms over his head and fights off another yawn. Jimin didn't feel up for coming to the library, so it's just him, Hoseok, and Joseph.

Joseph nods, flipping the page of his notebook. "How'd it go having Jimin in your room last night?"

"It was fine. We didn't do much but sleep. He was pretty worn out and said he hadn't been sleeping back home."

"You two will get along great then. I swear, you never sleep," Hoseok says.

"It's not like I do it on purpose." Jungkook's voice rises and he folds his arms over his chest. "Anyway, that won't be happening anymore. I don't want to be a dick and keep Jimin up." 

Though, Jungkook didn't know how he felt about that yet. On one hand, it'll be good to not be so alone all the time, but on another, not being able to have his time to do what he loves kind of sucked.

Joseph releases a little sigh before shutting his notebook. "I think I'm finally done."

"I'm done too," Hoseok says. "I'm just catching up on some reading."

Jungkook glances down at his barely filled-out paper and chastises himself. Fucking Taehyung getting in his head and making him lose his ability to focus on anything other than him.

As if his mind conjured him up, a second later Jungkook hears his laughter and he jerks his head in search of the sound. It takes Jungkook less than thirty seconds to find him.

Jungkook brushes his hair from his face, giving Taehyung's table a quick once-over, and freezes when he sees Kellan, a boy from the grade below theirs, running his fingers up Taehyung's arm. They're a bit too close if you ask Jungkook; heads leaned in as if they're sharing some kind of secret, and Jungkook is swarmed with a sudden sense of déjà vu. It's all eerily similar to the last time Taehyung tore him open in here.