fourteen;

what's real can't die
you only get what you give;

what's real can't dieyou only get what you give;

Jungkook had lost his mind.

He didn't know why in the hell he thought kissing Taehyung was a good idea, but he thinks it is safe to say he wasn't thinking at all. Taehyung was pushing all his damn buttons, and Jungkook just snapped. He should've have punched that stupid smirk off Taehyung's lips instead, but here he was, kissing it off instead. 

Jungkook let's his bag slide off his shoulder and to the floor, fisting Taehyung's shirt once more.

This is so crazy and wild and just plain reckless, but Jungkook can't find it in him to stop. I don't want to stop.

There's also the fact that he can't stand Taehyung. He hates everything Taehyung had done to him, but right now, all logic had flown out the window and the only thing on his mind was how good Taehyung tastes and feels against him.

Jungkook will hate himself after it's all said and done, but that's for future Jungkook to worry about.

Taehyung moans, his hands coming up to grip Jungkook's waist, lifting him up so that he has no other choice but to wrap his legs around Taehyung. A pained groan escapes Jungkook when his back hits the wall, and he gives Taehyung's hair a hard tug in retaliation, wanting to hurt him too.

"Fuck, yeah. Hurt me. I need you to," Taehyung growls, diving back in and snaking his tongue past Jungkook's lips. Taehyung's hands were now gripping Jungkook's ass, pulling him closer as he gives his hips a lazy rock, grinding his hard cock against Jungkook.

God, how long has it been since I've gotten off?  Jungkook groans internally, already knowing the answer being, too long clearly, because he shouldn't want this like he does. Jungkook should push him off, grab his shit and leave, but he didn't have it in him. This feels too good after feeling shitty for so long, and Jungkook is drowning in Taehyung. Drowning in how good this feels. How he feels.

Taehyung's hands shoots out, sweeping the items off the storage shelf before he sets Jungkook down on it. It wobbles slightly and squeaks under his weight, but Taehyung's hold on Jungkook is firm. So if this thing falls, at least Jungkook knows Taehyung will have him. Their moans are loud in the small space and Jungkook knows they should be quiet, but he can't find it in him to care enough to keep it down.

Taehyung is standing between Jungkook's bent legs and the shelf aligns their dicks perfectly, like it was made specifically for this instance.

Their hands are everywhere as their tongues battle for dominance. Taehyung's fingers slide down the front of Jungkook's pants, rubbing across his cock, and Jungkook releases a violent shudder. Panting, Jungkook then reach down to unbuckle his own belt before tugging open his button and zipper.