fifteen;

your lips, my lips
apocalypse;

your lips, my lipsapocalypse;

The events of today have been a total mindfuck for Taehyung.

From the stupid fight in science, the makeout session in the janitor's closet, getting jealous over Hoseok carrying Jungkook's tray, to right now.

Taehyung thought the reason for Jungkook's continual looks was to make sure he wasn't staring, so Taehyung turned away to give him privacy. But a guy can only be so strong. When Taehyung saw him do that sexy little butt wiggle out of the corner of his eye, he was done for.

Jungkook was teasing him, on purpose, and Taehyung will be damned if he let that slide.

Leaving his caddy and dirty clothes on the sink, Taehyung crossed the bathroom to Jungkook's stall with no real goal in his mind, only need clouding his brain. Now Jungkook is staring at him like he doesn't want Taehyung near him, but his over-animated blue eyes give him away.

Taehyung plasters on a smile, eyes roaming over Jungkook's exposed skin. "I figured I'd watch the show you were desperately trying to put on for me."

Jungkook flushes, shaking his head as he takes a step back. "I wasn't doing anything for you." His voice is shaky as his chest rises and falls rapidly.

Oh, sweet Princess, the lies you tell with that pretty mouth.

"Weren't you, though?" Taehyung closed the distance between them and looked for any sign where Jungkook really didn't want this, but Taehyung didn't see any.

Jungkook's bottom lip juts out, defiance clear across his face. "I wasn't!" He takes another step back, meeting the wall, and Taehyung cages him in, watching as Jungkook's pupils blow wide. The little liar wants Taehyung just as badly as he wants him.

Taehyung chuckles, unable to stop himself; he's just so adorable.

"Playing hard to get even though you looked... what? Three times to make sure you had my attention? Well, now that you have it, what are you going to do with it?"

Jungkook's eyes widen in surprise and the action confirms what Taehyung already suspected.

"You liked me watching you, huh?"

"I don't like anything about you," Jungkook fires back, and damn if Taehyung didn't love this side of him. When they were friends, Jungkook was always so sweet, so kind, so loyal. Now he's sassy, short-tempered, and standoffish.

Deep down Taehyung knows it's his fault. He is now suddenly assaulted by the memory of a young Jungkook looking up at him through tear-filled eyes as he beged him to see reason in the library.

Taehyung flinched, taking a step back from Jungkook, all arousal evaporating.

What the hell, brain?