💜𝑺2-8💜

??:-She is not going anywhere with you...

Author POV

They all trun around and saw that Jungkook was standing there while glaring at the man standing infront of Yn...

He comes towards them and remove the hand of that guy who is holding Yn's hand...

Yn:-what are you doing here??are you following me??and what you mean by i won't go??i can go wherever and with whom i want.. it's my choice and you are no-one to interfere in my life....

Jungkook:-you are not going with this baboon looking like and that's final...

Jungkook replied to Yn and glare at that guy...he glup down his seliva by seeing Jungkook's stare...at least being scared by Jungkook,he excuse himself and run out of the café as soon as possible...

Yn becomes so angry.. not because the guy left but because of Jungkook as he is interfering in her life..the more she wants to go away from him the more he is coming to her life and was hurting her past memories with him...

Yn:-Jungkook!!what you did..i wants to go on a date with him but because of you he run away...yo know what he is not baboon.. it's you...

Though she don't have any interest in that guy but because of Jungkook she says that...

Jungkook's eyes grew wider as she mentioned him as baboon and as well as because of that unknown guy...

Jungkook:-did you just call me baboon because of that guy..??

Yn:-yes,i do.. do you have any problem..i just shared the fact...

Jungkook:-you mean i am baboon..

Yn:- isn't clear...yes you are...

Jungkook:-how dare you to say this to me.. don't forget who i am..

Yn:-i know who you are..the baboon Jeon Jungkook..

Jungkook:-i think your tounge is running so much..

Yn:-yes it is..do you have any problem??you know what just leave from here before i kick you out of the café...

Yn irritatedly looked at him.. Jungkook smirks and goes closer to her and lean forward...she goes backwards...he comes to her ear and whisper...

Jungkook:-do i have ever told you you looks damn hot when you are angry...*whisper+smirks*

Yn pushed him and told him to leave but you know the great Jeon Jungkook do not listens anyone....
He stays there without moving a Inch.. Yn tried her best to push hin but no it's no use....