💜𝑺2-4💜

Author POV

They stops talking when they saw i man comes inside with flowers in his hand...

Jackson:-ohh baby,i miss you...

Jackson comes towards Yn ignoring the peoples and kissed her on her check...

The two figures eyes grew wider after seeing the scene...they looked at Yn with a confused face...

Yn pushed Jackson a little and then Jackson noticed the two girls...

Yn:-jackson,meet my friends Shibu and Apu..

For some seconds Jackson becomes shock like he do not expect this...still he smiled at them...

Jackson:-hi,i am Jackson Wang, Yn's friend..

Apu:-umm.. Yn??are you both something??

Yn:-huh??No..we are just friends, nothing else...

Shibu:-really??

Yn:-yeah..why you both are asking this type of questions?? there is nothing between us...

Apu:-yes you are right..we know you can't be with someone else rather than Jungkook..

Hearing Jungkook's name, Jackson's face experiences suddenly got changed...he looked at Apu with a werid experience but he changed it quickly as soon as he saw Yn becomes upset...

Jackson:-right now we are not together but that doesn't mean we are not going to be... Jungkook is just her past and i am her present and going to future too...

Apu:-excuse me??

Yn:-i think you both don't know about the real Jungkook...he is the killer of my mom..now he don't have place nor in my life nor in my heart...so please don't talk about him infront of me...

Shibu:-but Yn, Jungkook-....

Shibu was going to say something but Apu holds her hand indicate her not to say anything... Shibu stops talking and stands there...

Yn was thinking something and then she gesture her friends to talk on there house..at first Apu and Shibu do not agree but after Yn's request they finally agreed...

Yn:-so let's go home...umm.. Jackson??you have your office right??go..i will eat my lunch with my friends...

Jackson POV

What??are you serious Yn??i will leave you with this two girls??no.. never..i don't believe them..they are with Jungkook...what if they attack on her when i am not with her...they can kidnap her too and take her to Jungkook...no i can't take risk...i will go with her...