💜 8 💜🔞🔞

Yn POV

I feel someone's presence behind me..i trun around and see that Taehyung was standing there..

i trun around and see that Taehyung was standing there

Taehyung:-thank you Yn for coming in Jungkook's life..i never thought that Jungkook will love someone..you are really precious to him... I'm sorry i tried to separate you and Jungkook.. but i just want you and Jungkook's good... you seems to be a nice person to me and i want your's good that's i told you to stay away from Jungkook but after seeing Jungkook i got it that he can't leave without you...he has suffered a lot in his past...now he find his happiness and it's you..so please don't leave him..

Yn:-what happened to him in his past??

Taehyung:-it's a very long story i will tell you some other day...i am going..take care of yourself and Jungkook...

Saying this Taehyung left from here... leaving me behind with lots of questions.. what he mean by Jungkook suffered a lot in his past??what happen with Jungkook in his past?..

Leaving these questions i again started to search first-aid box... after sometime i found it..picking up the first aid box i was going to trun when suddenly someone back hug me and i know it's Jungkook...

Author POV

Jungkook:-baby.. why are you taking so much time?? don't you want to come back to me??

Yn:-shut up!! nothing like that...i was just searching first aid box...now i find it so sit here let me bandage your wounds...

Jungkook sit on the couch which is beside him...and Yn started bandaging him... when Yn was bandaging Jungkook's wound..Jungkook was just staring at her...

Jungkook was just staring at her

Yn:-stop staring at me..*blush*

Jungkook:-baby.. you are sooooo beautiful...

Yn:-i know...i born beautiful..

i born beautiful