💜𝑺2-7💜

Author POV

Shibu entered inside the room and saw that Taehyung is sitting in his bed while holding his head...
She goes and hugged him by his arm but he do not react.. usual whenever she becomes clingy with him,he pulled her towards him and caged her but this time he do not do anything....

Shibu:-what happened??

Taehyung:-nothing...

She knows he is lieing..she holds his face by her plam and made him looked at her....

Shibu:-i know you very well..now tell me what happened??why your face becomes dull suddenly??

Taehyung:-Yn..

Shibu:-huh??

Taehyung:-you know na how much we love Jungkook but she dared to hurt him..how dare she??why she is angry with him??it should be him to be angry with her not she..she hide from us from past two years without telling anyone she cames here and do not contact any of us.. not even her friends...

Shibu:-yes..but Maybe she have her own reasons..

Taehyung:-i knew it..i know you will take her side and why not you after all she is your friend..you know what leave it..i don't want to talk about this..

Shibu:-Tae??are you really think about me like this?? Don't forget i stand against my parents because of you when they are not accepting you for me and still you think i will stand against you about the thing which i don't know about?? I do not accept this from you...

Taehyung:-i am sorry Shibu..i was just angry that's why i said that...

But he got no reply...he looked at her and saw that she is looking down..he make her look at him and notice that she is having tears in her eyes...she remove his hand and avoid him...

He make her sits on his lap and pulled her closer...