💜 6 💜🔞🔞

Author POV

Yn go towards door and open it and see that Jungkook was standing there while holding a flower bouquet...

Yn:-you?!?.. what are you doing here??i don't want to talk to you.. get out of here..

Jungkook:-please.. Yn.. forgive me..at least hear me..

Yn:-i don't want to hear anything from you...

Saying this Yn was going to close the door but Jungkook puts his leg in middle of the door,to stop the door from closing...he came inside..

Yn:-leave from here..

Jungkook:-Yn..i know that you are mad on me but at least listen to me..

Yn:- listen what?? you are meeting me after a week..did you miss me for once??or am I just a time pass for you??

Jungkook:-it's not like that.. you mean a lot to me.. it was just the work i do is very dengerous..and because of me you will also be in denger that's why i didn't connect you.. but now i realise that i can't leave without you..

Yn:-what work do you do??

Jungkook:-i can't tell you now but i will tell you when right time comes.. now please forgive me..

Yn POV

I can't see Jungkook like this..i want my answers but never mind Jungkook will tell me when it feels right to him..

Right now i should forgive him..i also can't leave without him...so hugs him

Yn:-i forgive you..

After hearing me Jungkook hugs me tightly.. after sometime he broke the hug and cups my face with both of his hands..he slowly learn his his face close to my..i close my eyes for feeling his lips on mine..he place his lips on my lips..we were kissing each other... Jungkook don't want to leave me..he is kissing me deeply..we broke the kiss when i was out of breath..

Author POV

Jungkook:-i don't think now i can control myself..

Yn:-then don't control..*smirk*

SMUT CONTENT AHEAD 🔞🔞

That's it.. Jungkook lost his patience..he kiss her hungrily...