💜𝑺2-2💜

Guys just let me know, aren't i deserve vote??why are you doing this??as i stopped asking for vote and you all too stopped to vote..why???

I know many of you like my story and i am glad about this..but why not vote??

It's not cost anything then why??

I have decided now i will fix vote target and i won't update next chapter until you fulfill the target..

I know i may sound rude but it's hurt.. please try to understand...

Okay now i don't want to make you bore... let's start the story...

Vote target 🎯:-20

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

??:-how can you forgot me??i am your well wisher, remember??but don't worry i am here around you..soon your are going to be with me and then i will always be your side whenever you saw bad dream... sweetie...

Yn:-jung... Jungkook???

??:-*laugh*

Yn POV

He cut the call..Who is that person??is that really Jungkook??did he get yo know about me??no..i can't let that happen..but what should i do?? should i tell this to Jackson...no..he will get worried..i have to handle it by myself...

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly i hand placed on my shoulder..i shouted because of sudden shock and then looked back.. it's a maid..she looked at me and mouthed a apologize for scarying me..

I go and sits on the dinning table and ate my meal and then goes outside to go to my work...

I was sitting on the car and viewing outside the world when my phone rings..i looked at the caller ID and it's Jackson..i picked up the call...

*On the call*

Yn:-hello??

Jackson:-are you okay?? driver taking you on café or not??

Yn:-ohh Jackson!! Why are you so worried??i am okay don't worry..

Jackson:-why won't i worried about you yn??what if something happens with you..how will i leave without you??

Yn:-oh please don't start again..

Jackson:-what?? you know how much i love you..

Yn:- Jackson, please..i don't want to talk about it..

Jackson:-why Yn??see yn i know you love Jungkook but it's been 2 years,you should move on..i confess my feelings to you so many times but why are you not accepting it??am i that bad???

Yn:-it's not like that Jackson..you are a good person and i like you but love... there is nothing called love in my life..i don't believe in love anymore..

Jackson:-i respect your decision Yn,lemme tell you one thing,if a man is wrong that doesn't mean all mens are same..

Yn:-i know but still it's hurt for me to believe in love again..i don't want to do that mistake again...

Everything got silent..i tried to talk but then Jackson cutted the call.. maybe he got upset..

I know Jackson have feelings for me and he confess that to me too but i am afraid of being betrayed again..i know Jackson is not like Jungkook but still i don't want to take risk..and also my heart still didn't forget Jungkook..why he is still in my heart??i can't rid of his thoughts and memories..