💜22💜

Taehyung:-can i??

Shibu POV

I understand what he meant by that and without thinking twice i nods my head..i don't know what happened with me but right now i just need his company nothing else..i know it's too early but i didn't control myself...my body is going against me...

Getting my reply he looks so happy and picked me up in bridal style..and taking me up like bridel style and going towards the room...

He brings me inside his room and made me lay on the bed and hover over me

He brings me inside his room and made me lay on the bed and hover over me..i gulp because of nervousness..he hold my face in hin one hand and lean towards my face for kissing me..i closed my eyes and feels his lips on my lips..

He started to kiss me very roughly and passionately..i became out of breath..i patted his shoulder but seems like he is not in a mood to leave me..

WHe bringshile kissing,his one hand goes to my chest and he squeeze my left br€@$t ..i moan between the kiss because of it..then he slowly slid his hand under my dress and started to run my bare tummy..

He breaks the kiss and i started to takes deep breaths..he looked at me for sometime and then tried to take off my clothes..

He takes off my clothes and threw it somewhere on the room and again hover over me..he attack on my right clothed n!pples..and started to bite it..he started to play with my left breast..then he unclasp my bra from behind and threw it too..now my upper body is fully exposed infront of his hungry eyes..he frist kisses on my bare n!pple and then take it in his mouth and started to suck it like a baby..i am just laying there and became a moaning mess..

He left my br€@$t after giving same attention to both and goes down towards my nevel he kiss there and then hold the hem of the panty and looked directly into my eyes and then slide down the panty..i am fully exposed infront of him..he smirks and started to undress himself..i looked away because of shyness..i feel he again lean towards my body and place his fingers on my chin and make me look at him and whisper..

Taehyung:-don't need be shy..i am all yours..

I shyly nodded and then he again looked at me for my permission for which he is going to do..i understood and shyly nods..

He then place his thumb on my cl!t and started to rub there while sucking my right b0ob..and suddenly he slide his one finger inside my pu$$y and i moan loudly because of it...

*Meanwhile*

*In garden area*