💜15💜

Yn POV

I came out of the room with Yeonjun and after coming out off the room i saw Shibu was standing infront of the room with a tensed face with a unknown man.. wait i know him..he is one of Jungkook's friend..what is he doing here with Shibu??is he do something with Shibu...

Author POV

Before thinking twice Yn run towards Taehyung and hold his shirt's coller..she jerk him and said...

Yn:-what are you doing here with my friend?? what you want??and where is Apu??

Shibu:-Yn leave him..

Yn:-no i am not leaving him..i know he is bothering you just like his friend Jungkook..

Shibu:-no it's not like that.. please leave him..

Yn leave Taehyung's coller and look at Shibu and asked her about her tensed face..

Shibu:-i was worried for you..you know how much we get worried about you..so me and Apu started to search you.. where were you go??

Yn:-yeonjun kidnapped me leave it,it's a long story i will tell you later but now everything is fine... don't worry..

Shibu:-Yn..um..mm.. Jungkook is here..he came here for picking you up but seeing us waiting for you he asked about you and then he started to search you..

Yn is going to say something but before that Jungkook came there with Apu and Jimin is behind him..

Jungkook POV

I was searching Yn in college cafeteria when i got a message from Taehyung who is with Shibu..he messaged me that they find Yn and told me where they are..

After coming here i see Yn and before thinking anything i run towards her and hugs her...

Jungkook:-are you okay Yn??you don't know how much i got worried about you.. where were you go??

I broke the hug and kiss on her forehead..i notice a familiar figure beside Yn..i look up and see YEONJUN..what is he doing here??with Yn??

Jungkook:-what is he doing here??he is your ex boyfriend right??what are you doing here with him??

Yeonjun:-we became best friends few minutes ago..

Jungkook:-wow Yn wow..you gave your ex a another chance who insulted you so much in your past but you are not going to gave me another chance..why Yn??why??

Shibu:-you know Jungkook he kidnapped Yn..

Jungkook:-what??how dare you..you...

Saying this i puch him on his face and again going to puch hin but before that he run and hide behind Yn..what he thought if he hide behind her i will leave him..no never..i will kill him today..how dare he...