💜24💜

Jungkook POV

I pushed the man and come inside the view shocked me..

Yn was laying on the floor while blood is coming out of her head..
I run towards her and embrace her..

Jungkook:-yn??are you okay??who did this with you??tell me..

Yn:-jung.. Jungkook..plea.. please..save..m..me..*crying*

??:-get out off here.. RIGHT NOW!!!

I heard the man's voice.. it's the earlier man.. what's his problem?? who is he??i don't know him but i am sure he is the reason behind Yn's this condition..i won't leave him..i will kill him....

Author POV

Yn's Dad comes close to Jungkook and hold him by this coller..and started to drag him towards the door..

Jungkook tried to talk to him calmly, don't want to fight with him but he didn't get that and that's it.. Jungkook jerk him off and shout at him...

Jungkook:-LEAVE ME..*Shout*
Who are you?? yn tell me,is he is the one who did this with you??

Yn nods her head and that's it..
Jungkook's eyes are gree red because of rege..he fist his hand and trun around towards him..

Jungkook:-how dare you to touch my Yn??*getting teath*

And the he attack on Yn's Dad...he started to punch him on his face.. Yn's Dad tried to save himself from the man infront of him,who is in rage..they both started to fight with each other...

they both started to fight with each other

[A/N:-imagine the rest by yourself..i am not a violence person so i am leaving here..]

At last Yn's Dad lose infront of Jungkook.. Jungkook last time punch on his face and then threw him on the floor...

He goes towards Yn,who is laying on her mom's lap..he ignore it and hugs her..

Jungkook:-Yn forgive me..i didn't save you on time..i am late..

Yn's mom:-can we talk about this later..we need to take her to hospital,she is bleeding too much..

He nods his head and pick yn up in bridal style and goes towards the door..but he stops in middle.. Yn and her mom's looks at him confused...

Jungkook:-before leaving..i need to do something..

Yn:-what??

He takes out his gun from his pocket and point it on Yn's Dad..who is laying half conscious on the floor...

Jungkook:-you hurt my Yn..i will kill you..

Yn's mom:-Yn stop him..he will kill him..

Yn:-jung.. Jungkook.. please.. leave him..him..we..wil.. handle him...to.. police..

Jungkook:-no i will kill him..

Yn:-leave him..we are no..one to punish..him..

Jungkook:-no..he needs his punishment..he raise his hand on you..i will kill him..he need to be dead..

Yn:-we are no one to decide it.. let's hand him to the.. police.. please..

Jungkook:-but..if you don't..

Yn:-please..

Yn's mom:-i called the police.. they will come in any time.. first let's take her to the hospital please..she is blessed alot...

Jungkook agreed and then started to go towards the door but in their way to Leave.. Yn faint..

Jungkook:-YN!!!!!!!

----------------------------♡----------------------------

Please do vote & comments 🥺🥺

This story is written by:-Feezasayyad

----------------------------♡----------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter..

Next part is on it's way...

Till then wait..

I purple you 💜

🌹🦋
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🌹🦋