💜27💜

Jungkook:-what??

Yn:-hahahha..relax..i am joking..haha..

Jungkook:-oh really..

Author POV

Yn nods still laughing at him.. Jungkook smirks and goes towards her and started trickle her.. Yn started to laugh nonstop because of it...

Yn:-Jungkook stop..i can't breathe..

He stops and sits beside her.. Yn takes deep breath..

Yn:-why you get so angry??what if i marry someone..what will you do??

Jungkook:-don't ever think about it..if you do then i will kidnap you..

Yn:-btw can i ask you something??

Jungkook:-about what??

Yn:-the gun??i saw that in my house that day..how you get that??you told me that you leave Mafia world then how??

Jungkook:-*sign*well it's true that i leave Mafia world and about gun then it's for safety purpose..

Yn:-safety purpose??

Jungkook:-As you know, I have left mafia world but I have a lot of enemy and when they have come to know that I have left this all, then they can do anything to kill me, so I have kept this gun with me...but if you don't want then i won't use it...

Yn:-no it's okay take this with you.. it's for your safety..

Jungkook:-thank you Yn.. okay you take some rest i am going to bring something for you to eat..

Jungkook POV

Oh god!!! it's so difficult to hide it from her..i was almost caught..but how long i will hide this from her??i Have to tell her the truth as soon as possible...i can't hide it from her that i didn't leave Mafia world... she must be upset after knowing that...

I came to the living room and saw that Apu and Shibu are sitting on the couch with my group members.. they must come here to meet Yn..

Jin:-Jungkook??how is Yn??

Jungkook:-she is now feeling well..

Jhope:-can we meet her??

Jungkook:-no,she is resting now..

Namjoon:-okay we will meet her after sometime..

Jungkook:-hyung i want to talk with you..

Jin:-what is it??

Jungkook:-come outside..

I came outside with my hyungs..they looked at me and then Jin hyung asked..

Jin:-what is it Jungkook??why you bring us here??

Jungkook:-actually hyung..can you all do me a favour??

Namjoon:-what is it??

Jungkook:-as you all know that i didn't leave Mafia world and lied to Yn about this..but unfortunately she saw my gun that day on her house..i accidently take it out from my pocket and now she asked me about this so i again lied to her and i want you all to tell her the lie which i told her if she asked...

Jhope:-okay don't worry Jungkook we will help you but don't you think it's wrong??

Jimin:-yes,you should tell her the truth..

Jungkook:-i also wants to tell her but i can't..she hates Mafias and if i told her the truth then she will leave me..i don't want to take any risk..i love her so much..i can't live without her..