💜26💜

Yn POV

We are talking when suddenly someone came inside while shouting my name...

??:-where is Yn???

I look up and saw, it's my Jungkook..

He is breathing heavily.. must be run after hearing about me..
He comes towards me and hold my checks on his plam..

Jungkook:-are you okay??

I smiled at him and nodded my head..he takes a deep breath..he gesture him to sits..
Apu and Shibu got up and excuse themselves and leaves the room leaveing us alone in this room...

Jungkook:-how are you feeling now??

Yn:-better..

Jungkook:-Yn??

Yn:-hmm??

Jungkook:-i am sorry..

Yn:-sorry ??but for what??

Jungkook:-for not coming on time..he hurted you..if i was come on time then it doesn't happen..

Yn:-shut up stupid..you came on right time.. you saved me from that monster..

Jungkook:-i know..

Yn:-huh??

Jungkook:-he is your father right?? aunty told me everything.. don't worry Yn..this time i will make sure that he won't come out off prison..

Yn:-thanks Jungkook for always staying on my side and always care for me..

Jungkook:-why won't i care for my world??you are my world i can't take risk to destroy this beautiful world of my..

Yn:-*smile*Jungkook??

Jungkook:-hmm??

Yn:-promise me you'll stay with me forever..

Jungkook:-how can i leave you??i made you my girlfriend so i have to tolerate you..

Yn:-are tolerating me??

Jungkook :-sorry sorry i was joking..and promise i will always be with you.. forever...

-----------------------------♡--------------------------

Author POV

Man:-boss??we have a important news..

??:-what is it??

Man:-boss police arrested Mr Lee..

??:-what??how??
I send him to bring yn with him but that stupid useless person..take him out off the prison as soon as possible..i need to punish him by my own..

Man:-we can't do that.. Jungkook has complaint a strong file against him and warn all the police not to release him..

??:-what?? don't you know who i am?? release him..