💜25💜

Yn POV

Yn POV

I opened my eyes slowly..at first i didn't saw anything properly because of the sudden light..i adjust my eyes and then saw infront of me,my mom is standing.. seeing me opening my eyes..she runs towards me and sits on the chair while holding my hand on her...

Yn's mom:-thank god you are awake..

Yn:-where i am??

Yn's mom:-in hospital..

Yn:-where is Jungkook??and Dad??did Jungkook kill him??

Yn's mom:-no..he called the police and they arrested him..and about Jungkook so he is staying here for almost 5 days without eating anything so i send him to eat something..

Yn:-wait 5 days??have i been unconscious for 5 days??

Yn's mom:-yes..

??1 & ??2:-ahh finally you are awake..

I trun my head towards the voice coming from.. it's Apu and Shibu..they comes towards me and sits beside mom..

Apu:-how are you feeling??

Yn:-good..but what about Dad??i never imagined that he will come back to us this soon..

Apu:-yes..he is really a monster..how can he hurt his wife and daughter??

Yn's mom:-he is a monster..he can do anything..he destroyed our life earlier and again he came back to destroy us..

Yn:-but how he release from the prison??it is impossible for him to release then how??

Shibu:-leave it...now we won't let that happen..

Apu:-we will make sure that he get his punishment and never comes out from the prison...

Yn's mom:-thanks to Jungkook..if he didn't comes on time then god knows what will happen with my daughter..he is a angle..

Apu:-why won't he saves her.. after all she is his world*smirk*

Yn:-shut up Apu..*shy*

Yn's mom:-no need to be shy my daughter..i already know this all..they already told me..and i have no objection with it.. okay you guys talk i am leaving...

Yn:-mom?? where are you going??

Yn's mom:-to tell doctor that you woke up..

Then mom leaves the room and the both girls come towards me and started to tease me..

Apu:-so when are you going to get married??

Yn:-married with whom??

Shibu:-with Elon Musk..

Yn:-huh??

Shibu:-stupid we are talking about you and Jungkook's marriage..

Yn:-i didn't thought about that yet..